“Unique little place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Little gem to eat in northfield by movie theater. The fruit drinks are amazing and very yummy good food must try at least once you wont regrette. Alittle hipster but I love the feel :)

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We really like this place. The menu is huge which can be frustrating and hard to imagine that they can execute everything properly but we haven't had a miss yet. Lots of good meat and veg options and servers are attentive. Great addition to this area!

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were so excited by the variety of fresh, nutritious food that we ordered an entree to go!! Good service, wonderful meal. Would highly recommend to vegetarians and non- vegetarians alike.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

Fun place to eat. Very unique & healthy menu. The fruit/herb drinks are DELICIOUS! Service is always very good.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. A serious hidden gem! I've been here before and ordered off of their specials menu. I highly recommend you do that! There is a reason it's a daily special- those plates are FABULOUS. But I wasn't feeling that great and ordered a boring chicken Caesar salad. I shouldn't have done that. It wasn't the best. My girlfriends however ordered some amazingly delicious things and I had food envy. Next time I'm getting a special.