“Nice Place!”

and 1 more site!
A Shore View
Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed August 10, 2012

First time we were ever in Wildwood and stayed here. The room was a perfect size for us. It was clean and ready for the arrival of guests. The kitchen area was equipped with all the comforts of home...clean refrigerator, toaster, microwave, range top, plates, cups, utensils, pots, etc. You name it, they had it. The beds were comfortable. The view was nice. While making breakfast you can view the ocean...very tranquil. We would go back again, but this time stay longer!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Donna S
There are newer reviews for A Shore View

Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband and myself took our granddaughter to the shore for a short week, she's 2. We stayed from July 16 -19, 2012. Our room was very nice, roomy and clean. We have stayed at other places over the years, mostly in wildwood, but this year we chose north wildwood so our beach walk would be shorter. My granddaughter stayed in the pool most of the day with her new made freinds, the pool was wonderful and clean. We did go to the beach each day, as the walk was very short. We ate dinner on our balcony in the evening and watch the people passing by, very quite area. I would reconmend this resort to my family and friends!

Sherry
Allentown, PA

Room Tip: Choose the two rooms over the one room, it's only a few dollars more but the space is worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank streetrunner29
Reviewed September 4, 2011

i don't know about those other reviews but are room was great it had a seashore theme..full kitchen ...clean towels ..clean floors...i mean for the price which we thought was cheap more than doubled are expectations...the manger yea he s foreign but i understood him perfectly ..he was very helpful to us..he even let our kids stay in the pool for extended hours ..very pleasant atmosphere...we will be back for sure...the beach is a stone throw away...kids loved we loved it...thanks guys...sorry to hear the rest of the reviewers had such an awful time ..

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank alienwizard
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We’ve stayed in this motel for 4 nights. I was very skeptical after reading old reviews about this motel. To my surprise after checking in we have find our unit really clean, fridge and everything was clean. The sheets and towels fresh. Walking distance to the beach 1 minute. Great value.

Marta, Canada

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Marta X
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stayed here for 5 nights and it was an overall good experience. The special for four nights (Sun through Thursday) is a really good deal. I would not pay full price to stay here for just a night or two on the weekend because its a rip off. I have stayed in much worse places and this is really not that bad. The pool was enjoyable and it was a very short walk to the beach. Alex, the manager, was very helpful and friendly to us. He was always around when you needed him. We decided to stay an extra night and were moved to a different room. Each room is different here and does not come the same. All have kitchens however, with a large fridge and cooking appliances/coffee makers which is a huge plus. There were no bugs and the rooms were relatively clean. The second room we stayed in the last night had the worst shower faucet I have ever experienced. I had to wash my hair using the bathtub faucet because the showerhead force was so weak. That was not fun. The first room's bathroom was much better and I liked the style of the room more. If the price is right in the future I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank honestreviews83
Reviewed August 29, 2010

We were vert disappointed and will not return. The shower was a dribble and the bathroom smelled as if it had not been cleaned in a long time. The floors were very dirty. It was not a pleasant stay. I look at the other rave reviews on this site, which helped me make my choice, and wonder. I would not recommend to anyone.

Stayed: August 2010
3  Thank Mustangs123
Reviewed August 29, 2010

We stayed here overnight. The outdoor spaces are fine and the pool was clean. The indoor however is another story. The carpet was shredded in some spots and absolutely filthy. The shower would clog up and would not drain very well. In turn, there were particles of hair that were floating around in the pool of water at your feet from previous showers. The beds were so hard that all of our backs were hurting in the morning. The owners are nice and helpful but obviously lack attention to detail. I would never stay here again especially for what you get for your money.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple