“!!! Great AtMoSphere!!!”

Ranked #35 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
philadelphia
“!!! Great AtMoSphere!!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Great service, nice clean well mannerd!!!! Been going for a couple years wit my wife and kids.. We will also be there again this july so we are xcited!!!

• Stayed July 2007, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Philadelphia
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I lov dis place we been going since i was 18.. I am now 27 yrs old and now i take my kids there every summer!!! We will be going again dis 4th of july and we r all xcited to go the best service! pool area and close to the board walk... I have no complains!!! See u this summer sandy shores !!! wOOOO Hooooo...

• Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
west deptford, nj
Reviewed September 2, 2008

My family and I have been staying at this hotel for about 4 years now. We love it every year my entire family stays for the same week. We all have a great time. Usually the people are the same from year to year. It feels like family when you are at this hotel.
I would recoment this to all. They have lots of activites for kids.

• Liked — Friendly atmoshpere
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
North Carolina
Reviewed July 28, 2008

These people are the most inconsiderate human beings on this earth. I DO NOT recommend this hotel to my worst enemies. 20 per Guest to swim in the pool for 1 day. Yeah right. We went to another hotel that family was stayin at and swam for free. 20 misn to use the grill, 30 mins to sit at the table. Nasty unclean rooms and beds. I will never in my lifetime be back at this not so cheap but should be hotel

• Liked — NOTHING
  • Disliked — EVERYTHING
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these North Wildwood hotels

Pennsburg, Pa
Reviewed July 5, 2008

We booked a reservation for fathers day weekend. We originally booked a normal size room. There were 5 of us in our party, my wife, mother in law, 6 year old son and soon to be 2 year old daughter.

We arrived at the hotel (actually a couple of hours before check in time) and asked if there was a possibility that we could upgrade our room. The lady at the desk who was very polite told us there was an efficiency available. We decided to take that room instead, very, very smooth transaction, no problems whatsoever. We were given the key right away and were allowed to check in early.

Went up to the room and was very happy with the setup of the room and the cleanliness. The next morning (saturday) we got a knock on our door. When we opened the door, we were surprised by the presence of my brother and sister in law who decided to come down for the day. I liked the idea that they came down but was a little uneasy about them just popping in on us, I know many hotel/motel management frowns upon this kind of thing.

Went downstairs to the office and immediately let the manager/owner know what had happened and they were EXTREMELY nice about the situation. Went back upstairs for awhile and my brother and sister in law decided that they would like to stay over night. They originally planned on going home the same day. I went down stairs and asked the management if they had any rooms available, turned out they didn't, however, management allowed them to stay with us that night anyhow, being that we did have the larger room.

We were very impressed with how they handled the situation and they were totally professional about everything. I would stay there again in a heartbeat, very good experience, great location and a very nice place to stay!

• Liked — Mangement went out of their way to make sure our stay with our family was enjoyable.
  • Disliked — N/a
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
South Jersey
Reviewed June 29, 2008

I contacted the hotel to make a reservation and was told there was availability. The person on the phone took my credit card information for the deposit and told me she would call if there was any problems with my card. The next day i was called and told due to over-booking i was now unable to get the room and that they did not charge my card. Needless to say, they HAD charged the card the SAME morning they called to tell me that i couldn't have my reservation. Now i have to wait 2-5 business days for my money to be refunded so i cannot book a room at another hotel until i receive my deposit back. When i tried to get to the bottom of the problem the girl on the phone was EXTREMELY rude and did not even apologize for my inconvenience. I asked to speak with a manager and of course they weren't available and still did not return my call. I will never consider staying at this hotel again....poor planning and management....RUDE....BEWARE of booking at this hotel!!!!!

• Disliked — The fact that i was unable to be accommodated
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
new york
Reviewed May 12, 2008

This is not worth dirt. The owners are rude...the hotel is filthy, the pictures that the hotel post must be the best pictures they have. they must have one room that looks good for pictures...we met a few people while we were there and saw their rooms...they were all nasty. the pool looks nice, but it had bugs floating in it. the chairs are all crammed in the pool area. the parking is terrible. the bathroom is gross, no place for towels, the toilet wouldnt flush, the tub wouldnt drane, and the sink wouldnt drain. the kitchenette was dangerous as ever..and dirty..air conditioner barely worked, beds were not comfortable at all...the room smelled moldy after the pine smell went away...they must use that to cover up the nasty smell. there were little hairs all over the bathroom floor when we checked in. also there were little hairs in the bed. i am sorry but that is just gross. i went to the office to get new sheets and bedding and the rude woman told me that the hairs must be mine because they changed the sheets. i hadnt even slept in the bed yet and i told her that i could gaurentee her 100% that they were not mine. (i do not have black hair anywhere on my body)
it was just a waste of money...i will never go back to this dump and i hope whoever reads this review does not either....notice all the other bad review say the same stuff...its all true...the good reviews must be written by the owners family for friend. there is no way that anyone could possibly like this bates motel.

• Liked — nothing. it was a complete dump...should be knocked down.
  • Disliked — i hated everything....ecspecially the rude rude rude owners.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family