My husband and I stayed for 3 days and 2 nights (Rm 111). My room was clean, staff where respectable to us! This place was a block from the beach (Moreys pier) and was a great bang for your buck! This place was definitely somewhere I would recommend and stay again.
We would come back there in a minute! For all those hater's you are wrong!
Enjoy Wildwood.....Jersey is stronger than the storm!
HAVE FUN IN THE SUN :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a tranquil and relaxing vacation, Sandy Shores Resort Motel is dedicated to making your visit with us a truly pleasurable one. All of our rooms have a balcony where you can enjoy the cool sea breeze, and we have a pool. Prefer the beach instead? Just walking distance to the beach, your toes will hit the sand in no time! Sandy Shores Resort Motel is also close to delicious restaurants, shops, America's Boardwalk, and the water park. Our location is great, and our motel is even better! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandy Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Shores Hotel North Wildwood
- Sandy Shores North Wildwood