“Great Location! Great Price!”

Sandy Shores Resort
Ranked #37 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Quakertown, Pa
“Great Location! Great Price!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Close to the boardwalk and rooms were great for the price. I know were to go next time I'm down!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Joseph S

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Exeter, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 10, 2012

this is the 3rd year my family and I have vacationed here. The room was clean, everyone is so friendly so and helpful. The owners and staff even got a cake for my sons 13th birthday which was on the 4th of JUly.

Room Tip: We prefer room 131 , top floor pool side. It has the views we like.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank raven6930
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I am having a great time in wildwood. Sandy shores is giving me excellent service and great rates. I even want to extend my vacation. thank you so much Sandy Shores for being kibd, patient, & warm hearted.. Ill always give Conrad an the crew 2 thumbs up....... :)

-Tiffany

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Tiffany0508
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I was referred by a friend and now I know why. I absolutely LOVED it and will definitely come every summer. Nice rooms at good prices and the nicest staff ever!

• Stayed June 2012
Bellmawr, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My daughter and I have been going to Sandy Shores for the past 8yrs she is special needs ( very quiet isn't good w/crowds) the owners Sal/Johna are TERRIFC PEOPLE GREAT HOTEL very understanding rooms clean, staff freindly pool perfect We arrived early on 6-18-12 and our room was ready we were greated by Johna with HI Mike and Kelsey so if you are looking for a place to stay that is clean,freindly and affordable stay at SANDY SHORES Mike Williams

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Mount Ephraim, New Jersey
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We had a fabulous stay this week at the Sandy Shores Motel. In these tough economic times, especially in our household, we appreciate this realistically priced $88.00 early season room so close to the beach and boardwalk. It gave us the opportunity to have a small getaway that we normally may not have been able to afford right now. We were greeted by a very nice, pleasant, and humourous young man at the front desk. I told him he should work for the weather channel when he said he would call upstairs to bring the sunshine out for us!! Our room and bathroom were very clean...we could smell the beach as soon as we opened the door! The room was a little tight for 4 people, but if you are only going for a few days, and you aren't dragging alot of luggage and bags, you will be fine. The only things I suggest you bring along with you are extra blankets, and an alarm clock. When I told the owner at check out that the lack of alarm clock was the only complaint I had, she said they stopped supplying clocks in the rooms because "they grew legs and walked away" HAHA! The owners, by the way, were SUPER nice and accomodating! After we checked out on June 19th, we headed to the Oasis Waterpark for the day. When we arrived, we were informed that they were closed due to "low attendance" the day before. The owners at Sandy Shores gave us our key back, AFTER we already checked out, and let us use the room to get changed back into regular clothes. Our family was definately happy with this hotel and the service we got here. We will definately be repeat customers, and I DO recommend this hotel! The Barney Family

Room Tip: 2nd floor Pool View "Type B" was fine for a family of 4 as long as you aren't dragging...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Norristown
Reviewed January 12, 2012

OK so the room wasn't all that modern. The hotel could definately be updated but as far as the staff goes, they were great. They were always pleasant, they helped us out with our questions. It seemed like the majority of them were pretty young but they were all polite. They have a great location and they really make your stay pleasant. They had coffee every morning and Iced teal all day long, they had movie night and magicians. They do need to fix some of the rooms but they seemed like they were trying to improve things. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Chateau Bleu Resort Motel
Chateau Bleu Resort Motel
#32 of 41 in North Wildwood
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwal...
#39 of 41 in North Wildwood
Island Breeze Motel
Island Breeze Motel
#30 of 76 in Wildwood

Been to Sandy Shores Resort? Share your experiences!