“Best Time”

Ranked #20 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Bensalem
“Best Time”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Our family stayed one night last year and we knew we had to go back for more. The staff is wonderful. The manager Darlene was just the best. Everything was close to the condo we never used our car. I could go on and on. I will say you must try it for yourself you find like we did that this our vacation home every year. We cannot wait till next. Tell all your friends Surf Song is the place to stay. Thank you the Belvin Family

Room Tip: all the rooms are wonderful I cannot choose just one
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank DebbieBelvin

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Johnstown, New York
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Very nice place and the front desk ladies were very helpful and accomodating! I would definately visit again and recommend you do also!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Manager and staff were very nice and helpful,clean rooms and good housekeeping nice location would definatley stay again!!!

Room Tip: call directly
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Sherry2121
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I visited Surf Song in early June 2011 before the season started....yuck.

I dropped my towel on the floor in the bathroom for a second, and when I picked it up it had dead bugs stuck to it from the bathroom floor.

Food remnants along walls.

Baseboards gray with dust and grime.

Ants crawling on couch and carpet (this was better after I caught a maid on the balcony and asked her to vacuum the room again...I guess there was food left there for long enough to draw ants? Ew).

Disgusting. First time visiting Surf Song....LAST TIME visiting Surf Song. I've stayed in Wildwood most of my life visiting the shore, so I know what to expect out of a shore rental. Sub-par at best.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank SmieyHappyMama

Travelers are raving about these North Wildwood hotels

Marathon, Florida
Reviewed March 15, 2011

My family and I had to travel to NJ for a family emergency in March and the people at the Surf Song were incredibly helpful and caring during what was a very difficult time for us. The rates were excellent, the rooms were very clean (which isn't always a given in Wildwood), and the location was great (though location wasn't a huge concern for us given our reason for traveling). Many thanks, Surf Song!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Genekeys305
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed September 30, 2010

My family (including a 3 and 12 year old) along with 2 other families stayed at Surf Song Beach Resort in Wildwood NJ.
Our room was nice but the big screen TV had no remote control.
We had to change the channels on the side of the TV. In addition, they only had regular channels......no cable. We complained but the resort blamed the individual owner of the unit. (David [--])
These rooms are individually owned and each owner can provide any service they want. Be very careful. Even motels have cable!
I would not stay there again. No resolution/compensation was offered.
We paid a lot for our room and we expected at minimum, cable TV.

Dissatisfied customer from Baltimore, MD (Summer 2010)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank pparagios
Warminster
Reviewed September 30, 2010

Once again we booked our stay for Irish Weekend at the Surf Song Resort and were not disappointed. Our condo was beautiful and the staff was wonderful. I would strongly recommend this resort to all as great home away from home!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple