“Great place to stay in Wildwood!”

Alante Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #12 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed February 4, 2009

I looked all over the web for a place to stay at Wildwood. My 18th birthday was that coming weekend and on top of that, that week was my senior prom. Alot of motels would not let me book with them because of my age. I looked at the website for Alante and I was intrigued by what I seen. So I emailed and asked questions. Amazingly, I was able to get the weekend here. The owner was very polite. She kept constant communication with me by phone and emailing me notifying about the arrival of my deposit. Not to mention, she answered all of the questions that I had.
The next day after prom, me and my prom date headed straight to Atlante and during that weekend we also celebrated inside the room; with having a kitchen available, my friend made me a birthday breakfast. My experience here was wonderful and I look forward again to return to celebrate my 19th birthday.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
TheAlanteMotel, General Manager at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2014

Hi!
Thank you for your great review of The Alanté. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and family atmosphere we provide. Thank you again and we are privileged to have you in The Alanté family. We look forward to your next stay as much as you do!

Reviewed August 27, 2008

I don't know were to start. Alante is a great place to stay at in North Wildwood. Marguerite is a wonderful person. I've been staying with her for many years .

The apartment in the back I rent is very clean and the maid service is excellent! Her workers are very friendly to us.

I would not stay any where else on the island . Margeurite takes alot of pride in her place. She treats us like her own family.

I would recommend Altane to everyone I know. They have a great sun deck on the 2nd floor. There pool area is very big with lots of chairs around the pool and 2 tables with umbrellas for the people who do not like the sun. there are also loung chairs in the shade area. They also have a seperate baby pool . Alante is very family oriented. The best part about this motel is the location. You are right across the street from the beach. Some rooms are ocean front views.
Once again Marguerite and her staff are a pleasure to be around. If your planning to stay in wildwood check out the Alante you wouldn't be sorry.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed August 15, 2008

We just returned from having a super vacation. This is my first time at Wildwood, we are used to going to Ocean City, MD. We will definitely be coming here again. I was so pleasantly surprised by the Alante Motor Inn. The hotel was very clean. We saw the staff out early every morning cleaning the property, scrubbing the grill they had for the guests to enjoy. Sweeping the common areas, removing all trash quickly. The pool was very clean and the rooms were very comfortable. The staff was extremely courteous and made us feel very welcome. Our daughter was greeted upon our arrival with being able to pick out a toy. They had toys, wagons and a kitchen for children to enjoy. Nice touch.
We felt very safe at all times and felt the staff was aware of all the people who belonged on the property. They had tables and chairs out in the courtyard where you could enjoy a meal or a cup of coffee, or just meet the nice people staying there.
We are looking forward to going back there next year. And we loved the location, far from the crowds, right on the beach, walking distance to the boardwalk. We never had to worry about crossing the roads with traffic.
GREAT TIME, LOVED OUR STAY!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed July 31, 2008

The accommodations are excellent. The views overlooking the ocean are quite beautiful. Close to the beach. I would highly recommend a stay at the Alante Motor Inn.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business

Reviewed July 17, 2008

Have been a regular guest at the Alante Motor Inn for the past five years and hope to continue the tradition for many more to come. Terrific ocean front accommodations: friendly family-operated atmosphere, meticulously maintained, very clean modern units.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo

Reviewed July 16, 2008

The Alante is a wonderful motel. I spent a week in June with family and we were very pleased. The rooms are clean and the people are very friendly. If you have a crowd its nice to sit out in the back and they have toys for the little ones to play with.
Its wonderful being so close to the beach and when you come to the pool --- they have nice tables to sit and watch the kids swim.
I'll be back in September for sure. Its a wonderful place.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed July 9, 2007

Its the first but not the last time we will stay. It was the cleanest and friendliest motel in wildwood. The staff made us feel like we have been a part of the establishment for years. our children loved the courtyard with the litle tykes playground. The pool was warm as extremely clean. Every thing was modern and the beds were so comfortable we wanted to know where they were purchased. You will love the alante can't wait till summer 2008.

Stayed: July 2007

Matador Oceanfront Resort
Matador Oceanfront Resort
#5 of 41 in North Wildwood
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwal...
#37 of 41 in North Wildwood
Sahara Motel
Sahara Motel
#14 of 41 in North Wildwood
Roman Holiday Motel
Roman Holiday Motel
#3 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Alante Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!