“Our new favirote place to stay.”

Alante Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Our new favirote place to stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

By far the cleanest hotel I've ever stay at in wildwood. My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. The owner and staff are so friendly. Best view of the beach. Were booking another stay for next week. Can't wait to go back defintly a home away from home.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
pastalover3241, Owner at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Hi Newlywed Meg,
Thank you for much for the cleanliness compliments. We pride ourselves in our cleanliness. We think it is soooo important and we are happy you appreciate our hard work. Looking forward to seeing you for your one year anniversary!!!
Best Wishes,
Billy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

My daughters and I stayed at the Alante Motel for four years we always have a great time. The owner is very friendly . We would recommend this hotel 100 % .We stayed here on Mothers Day and had an amazing time . We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hi Patti,
It is always great having you. We love you! Thank you for taking the time to post a review. can't wait to see you next year!!
Warm Wishes,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Clean, family orientated. Best staff, very friendly. Steps to beach and boardwalk and rides. We stay every year for a week and it is so worth it. They have a pool, free wi-fi and lots of families stay there so my kids could play with other kids in the pool. This left time for my wife and I to chill by the pool ourselves. They also have a grill and beautiful views of the ocean from the second floor.

• Stayed May 2012
Hi Will,
To be honest, the grills are actually one of my favorite amenities at The Alante. Nothing like a cold beer and a grilled steak after a long day at the beach! See you soon hopefully!!
Best WIshes,
Billy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed at the Alante in 2012 Sept. I enjoyed everything the motel had to offer. It was very clean very friendly and very close to the beach. My kids loved the boardwalk, and I loved the walk it was very close. I just made reservations for 2013. I can't wait to I back. My friends who usually go to long beach island and sees side heights also made reservations at the Alante. They we're so happy that they could be fit in. I would recommend the Alante!

• Stayed September 2012
Hi Shanie,
We are so happy we could accommodate all of you as well! Please call in January to book for next year!! Can't wait for your return!!!
Best Wishes,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

My name is Rylee 10 years old my family and I stayed at the Alante motel in July 2012. I loved how the beach was right across the street. The little tykes playground was great for my little brother and sister. The boardwalk was only a couple blocks away,we loved walking to it and seeing different things along the way. My mom raved about how clean and friendly the motel was! This is February 2013 my mom just made reservations for July! Can't wait so excited to see the friends I made from last year.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Ryleebrooks
Hi Rylee,
it was great seeing you this past July. Thank you for writing such a thoughtful review. We love having you and love taking care of our guests. It really gives us a sense of accomplishment to know how much you love our Alante!
See you next July 2014!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have been staying at the Alante for 2 yrs I absolutely love it . We have tried several hotels and were very disappointed. Marguerite goes out of her way for you ,she is never rude. The hotel is very clean and beds very comfortable, the televisions in the rooms were great. The cleaning and maintenance staff are very friendly . My family absolutely loves her and her hotel. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
The Taylor Family

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
TheAlanteMotel, General Manager at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Hi!
Thank you for your great review of The Alanté. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and family atmosphere we provide. Thank you again and welcome to The Alanté family. We look forward to your next stay as much as you do!
Warm Regards,
The Alanté
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I decided to get a long weekend in with my brother and his wife. My brother had already booked his room at another property and we were unable to get a room at the same hotel. I checked some reviews on trip advisor and decided to try the Alante. Very happy that we did. Location was perfect literally across the street from the beach. Resort is only 2 floors but we had beautiful ocean views from our room on the second floor. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Pool is large and well cared for by the staff. Each morning by 7:30 or so you would see someone out adding chemicals and vacuuming the pool. Wifi access was included at no charge and worked well. We had a laptop and were able to access websites as well as even stream Netflix. The owner told us when we called to book to stop by when we got down and see if our room was available. We arrived at 10:00 am and while our room was still being cleaned we were able to check in and park our car. We then grabbed our beach chairs and hit the beach leaving our car parked at the Alante 4 hours prior to our check in time. There are plenty of chairs by the pool and a separate sun deck with chairs and ocean views on the second floor. If you feel like cooking to save expense of going out to dinner there are 3 gas grills and tables in chairs in a little courtyard area available foe guests use. I sum up my review by saying I have been staying in the Wildwoods for over 20 years and know many different places to stay, I will definitely stay at the Alante again and would recommend to my family and friends also.

Room Tip: Efficiency rooms have gas cooktop, microwave and nice size refrigerator.