“A FANTASTIC place for family & pets”
Review of Jade East Motel

Jade East Motel
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed July 5, 2010

We've been coming to Jade East for years; with our families and our pets. We have referred this motel to others and we enjoy Lawrences and staff. They're very friendly and the accomodations are super. Location to the beach is very close and the rates are reasonable. Thank you, Jane & Steve.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GizmoRed
There are newer reviews for Jade East Motel

Reviewed January 28, 2010

verry quite place ,close to the ocean,verry clean,verry nice people,ms Jane and mr Steve Lawrence.... my wife and i stayed in the last week in july 2009... we appreciate a lot they work....Adina & Nico -Montreal,Canada

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Highly recomend this motel, my wife and i stayed in early july , with our son his girlfriend,and our 10lb Maltise ( thinks he's 200lbs) . we always try to stay in five star resorts when on vacation, however there are none in wildwood. this was the the best motel in wildwood, very clean, great staff, super clean pool. I think the staff recieved there training at the four seasons hotel. Very relaxing time, we will be back.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2009

My wife & I liked the accomodations & friendly owners of the Jade East Motel along with how clean everything was. Our two daughters & son-in-law also was very impressed with the cleanlines & service was excellent. I would recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2009

I have vacationed in North Wildwood my entire life. The Jade East Motel is the best motel hands down. The motel wasn't even supposed to be opened yet, but because of the rare "heat wave" in April, Jane reconsidered and opened the motel. The rooms are spotless and the entire staff works very hard to be sure that all of the guest are comfortable. Every year something is updated or new. It is obvious that the management takes great pride in this motel. Through the years we have stayed at many of the other Motels in the area of the Jade East and there is NO comparison. I did read the review about "being watched" and have to say that - YES - the management does watch and that's what makes it a great place to stay. I highly recommend the Jade East Motel to anyone looking for a great place to stay! Thanks Jane & Steve for making this past weekend a very memorable one. I will always remember celebrating my 27th wedding anniversay in the 90 degree beautiful April weekend.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2008

Very clean motel. 1950's furnishings.....one block to beach.....small pool....loud window air-conditioner. They only accept cash......no ice machine.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank mysu
Reviewed July 21, 2008

This was a perfect place that made mine and my family’s weekend getaway so great! It was the first vacation we took that my daughter was old enough to enjoy it and know that it was something special. I loved our room and the baby (she’s 14months) loved the pool! We all were very comfortable during our stay. It was reassuring to know that everything I needed to take appropriate care of my child was right at my finger tips and I didn’t need to run all over the place looking for essentials. It was also great to be able to stay in one of the cleanest and friendliest hotels I ever had. The made my stay there what it should be, a vacation with no worries! I look forward to coming back this summer and many summers to come!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family