All reviews friendly owners half block from the beach coffee pot the grill within walking distance jane lawrence motel pool accommodations boardwalk inlet summer playground kitchenette steps
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Owners Steve and Jane Lawrence have maintained this fabulous 1950s North Wildwood motel in prime condition. Our two double bed room was very spacious and comfortable. It’s so nice to come back to a well air conditioned room after a hot day on the beach and boardwalk. Luxurious Berber carpet covers the floor. The room is equipped with a large refrigerator, microwave, and a sofa bed. The Jade East is located virtually steps from the sand and surf. We spent two hours in the pool cooling and socializing with people who have been staying at the Jade East every year for the past 15 years. That is a testament to the charm of the property and the owners Steve and Jane.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Family owned motel; makes you feel like you're staying at their home. Super clean & the accommodations, great. Friendly owners & employees. Keep the grounds & room, spotless. Coming for years. Try it!

Room Tip: Been to rooms on all 3 floors; the 1st floor rooms are convienient.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
JadeEast2014, Owner at Jade East Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you for staying with us once again this summer. We always look forward to seeing you both and you are truly part of our Jade East "Family". God Bless.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We just got back from our vacation at Jade East . Had a great time ! Rooms are immaculate ! Family owned place with great customer service . They did everything possible to make our trip great ! Can't wait to go back soon .

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2018

For 39 years I have been coming to the Jade East. Steve and Jane Lawrence, the owners, have always accepted myself and family through many changes over the years. So many summers of fun and enjoyment. Rooms have always met our needs. Despite having my left hip replaced 4x, I always stay on the top floor. Close to the beach and boardwalk. When my kids were younger we would drive to the Boardwalk area and park. The last 10 years or so once I park my car in the lot, it may not move until we depart. At 63 I still enjoy the 12 blocks to the boardwalk. Jane and Steve are always there to take care of any needs one may have. I always look forward to my return to the best little beach motel and beach town. Booked twice for this summer already. Thanks Jane and Steve.

Room Tip: room 316 is the best view but not available during Memorial Day weekend until I die lol
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
JadeEast2014, Owner at Jade East Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Thank you for your continued patronage of our business. We look forward to seeing you each season. Thanks for your kind words and description of our establishment.
See you later in the summer.
Jane and Steve

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Nice little motel in North Wildwood. Beach is 50 yards from us but must drive to boardwalk. Quite and owners are OH so nice. Been coming here for a few years and have never been disappointed. They also have a gas grill to use and a nice pool to use.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
JadeEast2014, Owner at Jade East Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for staying with us once again. We were glad you had such a great time and were pleased with your accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again next season.