Surf Haven Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lollipop Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$78
Horizon Motor Inn(North Wildwood)
$105
Sahara Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$120
$76
Agoda.com
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$55
Travelocity
Sandpiper Motel(North Wildwood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Roman Holiday Motel(North Wildwood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Panoramic Motel Apts(North Wildwood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Jade East Motel(North Wildwood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspancake housenext yearfeel like familyrooms are cleanmusic playingcleaned every daycan't wait to go backhappy placeplace to staygreat vacationmy home away from homepool area ismy favorite placesummer vacationthe entire stafflook forwardlove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Debbie and Carl were awesome hosts!. The location is perfect for the boardwalk. The rooms were very clean, and Debbie and Carl, the owners live on site and are always available for tips on where to go to eat, etc.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ministampers
Reviewed September 12, 2010

This motel is in a perfect location. I was able to park my car for the weekend, my teenagers were able to get around on their own. The beach was a short walk, the boardwalk starts at 16th it was perfect. The rooms are very clean, cozy, and have a fridge, microwave,and stovetop. Most of all the owners really make you feel at home. The pool area was spacious, the motels offers an area with two grills and 3 tables for your use. The staff was friendly and efficient. I've stayed in motels from the Crest to Angelsea, I can say this motel had the best hospitality.
Cynthia Pinto
Philadelphia, PA

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank cypinto58
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Our room was small, pool is right there, all you hear all day is screaming kids. It's over priced. If your on the first floor, good luck. We heard the upstairs neighbors all the time. It was noisy at least until 1 in the morning every day we stayed there. If you wanted to take a nap or go to bed early you couldn't. There was no outlets in the bathroom. I had to unplug the light fixture by the kitchen to even do my hair. Bottom line- worst vacation I've ever had, no joke. Do not go by these so called "good reviews" you will regret coming here. I will never go back.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank peachez405
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I can't imagine who these people are that "liked" or "loved" this motel. Just a few things you may want to know before you decide to book a room here. There are not enough parking spots for all the rooms. The pillows are very thin but my daughters was the worst. I am not lying to you when I say it was similar to a potholder in thickness. There are no outlets in the bathroom to plug in your hairdryer or whatever you may need. I had to use an extension cord with multipule outlets that the TV was connected to. Our toilet kept running and flushing on it's own and finally stopped working. We called for repairs - which we got promptly. He arrived with no tools and magicly fixed the toilet. Not suprisingly the toilet stopped working that same night around 12:30am. We decided not to call him again and left the lid off the back of the toilet and flushed it by hand. One last thing - I woke up with a rash around both of my ankles. We stayed two incredibly uncomfortable nights. No wonder this motel had rooms to rent. I must say we did enjoy the pool. I guess the best I can say is that we have some funny stories to tell people now.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Zelda2332
Reviewed August 11, 2010

i arrived with my friend and our room was very clean, owners where very friendly treated us like they knew us for years, even tho this was our first time there. our room was very hot, i called to the desk at approx 9 pm the owner donna said she wills end her husband up...carl came up to our room and brought us a fan...well he wasnt satisfied with that so he took us to look at dif rooms so we could pick what we wanted.they are very kind and wonderful people..id recommend surf haven to everyone

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends