Surf Haven Motel
Le Boot Oceanfront Suites(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$105
$90
Hotels.com
Horizon Motor Inn(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$125
Roman Holiday Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$89
Florentine Family Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$109
Aloha Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$175
$101
Sahara Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$115
Carideon Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$143
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$109
$69
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspancake housenext yearfeel like familyrooms are cleanmusic playingcleaned every daycan't wait to go backhappy placeplace to staygreat vacationmy home away from homepool area ismy favorite placesummer vacationthe entire stafflook forwardlove this place
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I really want to know what kind of drugs all these people are on who are writing the great reviews about this dump. The surf haven is single handedly the most disgusting hotel I've ever been in. I've been going to wildwood since I was a baby and have stayed in tons of different hotels. I was not expecting the ritz carlton luxuries here..just a clean bathroom and working air conditioner would have been nice. Oh yea..and a room without ants crawling everywhere. Not asking much. Donna the owner was very nice , don't get me wrong. But our second night there was a total nightmare. The storms were so bad and the amount of rain we got that night was crazy. So of course our roof starts leaking really bad..at around 230 am ugh. Carl came up and one of his first defenses was that it wasn't his fault. Not very comforting at all. They had no rooms available so we had to stay in this room until the next morning..roof still leaking into 3 separate trash cans!! It was awful. My family stuck it out and we were pretty good sports about it considering the circumstances. The bathrooms were so gross. Stains and rust in the sinks. Hair in drain..so gross that I wore flip flops when I showered. This place really needs updating. The stoves are rusted and don't look safe at all so we didn't even attempt to use them. The electrical stuff is scary too..extension cords laying everywhere. I really have no other explanation for the good reviews below, other than that they're definitely made up. Save your money and stay somewhere else!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Tara0205
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This place is old and dirty. Bathrooms are scumy. Outside walkways are a mess and everyone smokes. So many nicer places to stay. Unless you enjoy spending your vacation in filth, do yourself and a favor and stay somewhere else.

1  Thank DonJuan815
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Another excellent stay at the surf haven! We have being going here for years! The onwers Donna and Carl are more like family to us. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. very clean rooms,pool and bbq. I can't see our family going to wildwood and staying anyway else. They can count on seeing us again next year!! Matt,Debbie and lil Matt Baranowski. Phila PA

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I cannot figure out why the reviews are so overwhelmingly positive on this website. This motel looks nothing like any of the pictures on the website. Although the owners are nice, that does not make up for quality of the rooms. The bathroom door did not close, the ceiling was leaking, you have to unplug "kitchen" appliances to use other ones, and the overall bathroom cleanliness was appalling. When you sit on the toilet, your face is literally in the sink. Everything is outdated. Although there is a large "No Smoking" sign when you check in, plenty of ash trays are provided outside the rooms where smoking seems to be encouraged. Also, parking is no guarantee and the owners encourage you to double-park other guests when no spots are left and leave your keys in the office with them. This was a nuisance. You are better off staying anywhere else. I cannot imagine these other reviews are real.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SurfHavenReview
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I find it strangely curious how so many of the previous reviewers make an emphasis on how clean the hotel is. It is as if they are trying to convince, or over compensate, that are no issues with cleanliness. Based on my recent experience I serously don't know how reviewers can make those statements. Now, don't get me wrong, I didn't have high expectations and understand you get what you pay for, but don't insult me by claiming this is a clean hotel and deserves to be rated so high. I've stayed in some run down hotels in Wildwood the last 30 years and can deal with out dated furniture as long it is somewhat clean. However, this is no way the case at the Surf Haven. The bathroom was so nasty I was afraid to do anything in there. The sink was absolutely disgusting, it was filly and rusty from the contuniously running. In addition I noticed ants crawling around the sink two times. I was afraid even to wash my hands. The shower was equally bad. It was dirty, moldy, and had a wad of hair on the drain. For the showers I did take, I made a point to wear my flip flops so my feet would not touch the bottom of the basin. As a result, although the main room looked clean enough, I was not convinced based on what was in the bathroom. Also noticed the sheets were not changed the three days I was there. The outside of hotel, walkways, pool area are all run down as well. This place is on the same level as the Cozy Crest Motel (stayed there once), which has to be one of the worst motels in all of the Wildwoods.

Room Tip: Bring sheets and don't plan to spend anytime in the bathroom.
1  Thank skral815