“Bring a Chainsaw”

Sorrento II Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Typical boardwalk restaurant. Nothing special. I had wings (just OK) & a cheesesteak (actually pretty good). My wife had a stromboli. At first we were impressed with how fast our food came since stromboli's usually take a little time to cook. We didn't find out why until later. The stromboli's are precooked & just reheated when someone orders one. As a result, after about five minutes my wife's stromboli was as hard as a rock. Basically unedible. Don't know if they do the same with their pizza's but I'm not about to find out since we'll never return. BTW, sip your drinks slowly. They charge for refills!

1  Thank Joe S

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Ordered a steak strombolis and watch them toss it in MICROWAVE! Enough said. It was like eating a HotPocket. More uncooked dough than filling.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Slow service especially for check!!! Some of our food wasn't fresh will not go there again!! There were flies roaMing is while we ate place needed remodeling.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

for years my family always eats at sorrentos...now my boys are old enough to come down on their own they too eat there. Its a family tradition which will last as long as Sorrento does!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Good service and good food. If you want water though, you have to pay for a bottle. So many dining options on the boardwalk and this restaurant is always a winner!

1  Thank eirosie