“Expensive, but good meal!”

Adam's Restaurant & Catering
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Mount Ephraim, New Jersey, United States
“Expensive, but good meal!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

My family and I always stay on 17th street, so this place is extremely close to our condo. We had a large group of family and friends with us, so we decided to try it out. The place itself was pretty big. Decent looking inside - nothing too fancy considering the prices. The menu was very small. Not much to choose from - which is surprising coming from an Italian type restaurant. We came for dinner - and it seemed like the lunch menu had more of an American "sandwich" cuisine. There were no sandwiches on the dinner menu. Most of the entrees had some type of meat in them. I didn't see anything that was traditional like spaghetti and meatballs. I ordered the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. The portion was way more than I could consume, which isn't a bad thing. I don't mind leftovers. The Alfredo sauce wasnt bad, but it was VERY greasy. There was a lot of yellow grease (or butter) at the bottom of the plate from the sauce. Chicken tasted decent. Our waiter was very nice, and had a great comical personality. All in all, I'd probably rather eat there for lunch, not dinner.

Lehighton, Pennsylvania
“Great Meal!!!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Always a good meal. We always eat here on our 8 day vacation at least twice. We eat dinner and breakfast here.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank lporambo
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Superb Service”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Having arrived late in Wildwood and looking for a place to eat, we noted a 10% off coupon in a local ad-mag for Adams. Located in the Montego Bay Hotel, the place was pretty empty upon arrival. Our waitress gave us two menus however one was just for the hotel guests with the included dinner package. The main menu was filled with an assortment of delightful sounding creations and I started with a shrimp cocktail followed by homemade manicotti and sausage. My date chose clams casino followed by stuffed shrimp. My cocktail was six huge shrimp on a bed of lettuce with lemon and cocktail sauce. My date's clams were large as were her stuffed shrimp. She said the crab filling was tasty with very little bread crumbs. Neither of us had room for any after dinner sweets and we both took home doggie bags. Our meal included warm rolls with butter and the waitress was friendly and helpful. The place quickly filled as we were told they offer a beef and beer every Friday night with a DJ and dancing. Do yourself a favor and stop in.

Visited October 2012
Springtown, Pennsylvania
“Year after year- I can't wait to dive into the french toast”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I love breakfast here... walk down the boardwalk to the opposite end of the convention center.
Friendliest hostess and seating staff it's great to see them every year when were on vacation.

Thanks again for everything!

• Visited September 2012
lansdale
“Irish Weekend”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Staff was very patient, personable, and most had a great sense of humor. We ate breakfast each am and the food was good and the coffee was too! Adams was clean and well set up. Prices were inexpensive

Visited September 2012