“Kind of Expensive”

Samuel's Pancake House & The Gift and Candy Cottage
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Samuel's, established in 1980, has been a seashore family tradition for 39 years! Same owner, same location, and same great food keep people coming back summer after summer! Breakfast is the only meal we serve, so we are dedicated to doing it right! We use only the finest and freshest ingredients to make your breakfast the special meal it should be. Samuel's strives to serve great quality food with fast, friendly service. In our clean, family-friendly atmosphere, we offer a vast menu with choices such as: chocolate chip and banana pancakes, strawberry yogurt parfait, french toast, strawberry kiss crepes, cream-chipped beef on toast, chicken & cheese omelette and so much more. With over one-hundred breakfast entrees, including a children's menu, there is sure to be something to please everyone. We invite you to join us on your next visit to the shore and see why people say, "Summer isn't Summer without Samuel's!"
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I sure hope this is the correct place but it's two blocks from the Florentine at 19th and Surf. I thought the prices for breakfast was a little high and that they should have a menu for babies under 4. My baby, 2 year old, wanted pancakes and they brought her pancakes that even I couldn't finish and I remember them being about $8 which is a bit much for a baby, right? The pancakes were good but the baby only ate less than half of them. Oh, and they told me that if she wanted slice bananas it would cost about $3 but if she had them in the skin and I cut it up for her, it was $1. My baby ate almost half of the pancakes and about a third of the banana.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Nice restaurant, some food items are better than others, but generally very good. Service is really good and food is ready fast. Tables are kind of small.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The best breakfast we've had so far in North Wildwood. I ordered the Jefferson's eggs (eggs Benedicts) which is a tricky dish, easy to mess up, and they did a great job. The eggs were tasty and the sauce smooth, not clumpy. The home fries delicious. Hubby was happy with his french toast and my daughter enjoyed her blueberry pancakes. We ordered across the menu and were satisfied all around. For reference, we went early on a Sunday morning and the place was just starting to get busy, the service was good and fast enough. The price is average for the area.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Yum! Breakfast was delicious, meals were just very expensive when adding meat. I got salted caramel pancakes,that were amazing. Kids got pancakes from the kids meal (that they serve with rainbow sprinkles on top) My husband got pancakes and eggs. Delivery was fast, waitress was nice. Like I said just wasn't expecting to spend so much. Also parking is terrible, only a few spots.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is the place place to go for breakfast. At times, there are many groups waiting outside to be seated. Usually this starts around 9:30/10:00. When there is only two, they are usuallyseated right away. Otherwise, the wait is not too long. There is plenty of room inside so it does not feel crowded when the place is full.
The menu offers so many better choices and variations compared to other breakfast restaurants/diners.
The prices are very affordable.
The restaurant has a large staff that is very attentive, pleasant and show team work to clear and ready a table for the next customers. It was a relaxing breakfast and I never felt rushed despite how busy it was for breakfast.