“Nothing special”

Samuel's Pancake House & The Gift and Candy Cottage
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Samuel's, established in 1980, has been a seashore family tradition for 36 years! Same owner, same location, and same great food keep people coming back summer after summer! Breakfast is the only meal we serve, so we are dedicated to doing it right! We use only the finest and freshest ingredients to make your breakfast the special meal it should be. Samuel's strives to serve great quality food with fast, friendly service. In our clean, family-friendly atmosphere, we offer a vast menu with choices such as: chocolate chip and banana pancakes, strawberry yogurt parfait, french toast, strawberry kiss crepes, cream-chipped beef on toast, chicken & cheese omelette and so much more. With over one-hundred breakfast entrees, including a children's menu, there is sure to be something to please everyone. We invite you to join us on your next visit to the shore and see why people say, "Summer isn't Summer without Samuel's!"
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nothing special”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Everybody always talks about this place, but it tasted like average diner food. We didn't have the pancakes, but if that's what all the hype is about, that's all they should serve.

• Visited August 2012

ww4ever
“Best pancakes and waffles”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Come early to avoid the lines. Take advantage of the 10% off coupon found in almost every Wildwood coupon book. The food is great!

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great pancakes!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Eat-in or take-out, this place is great! Friendly staff and decent prices,and nice size servings. The food is delicious, the kids LOVE their pancakes!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank barbarab15
Plymouth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is wonderful”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The food was great I always come here whenever I come to wildwood.The service was nice and the food came fast there was barely no wait.The staff is very friendly.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Butterfly6388
Boca Raton, Florida
“Very good breakfast-cash only”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have a summer home here and Samuel's is a favorite for many of my guests. I tend not to go in the height of the summer season because the line to get it can get very long. I personally think there pancakes are the best I have ever had. They are light and fluffy and great tasting. My son loves everything there and my daughter loves the creamed chipped beef. I would say add this place to your list of breakfast eateries but go early or be prepared to wait. There is a quaint little candy shop attached that has candies of the past and present (just rebuilt - it needed it!) If there is one thing I would change it would be that they have to come up to today's standard an accept credit cards. Their prices are not cheap enough to say they are saving clients money by not taking them...it's part of doing business in America.

• Visited June 2012