“Good Alternative on the Boardwalk”
Review of Joe's Fish Co.

Joe's Fish Co.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 25th Street
Description: Joe's Fish Co., the newest eatery at Morey's Piers, prepares Boardwalk fare with a Morey's flare! Enjoy a casual, contemporary family meal overlooking the lights and action of Surfside Pier at 25th Street and The Boardwalk. Joe's menu emphasizes the freshest local and regional seafood dishes, brick oven pizzas, wraps, salads and more. Pair your meal with one of the many craft beers on tap or indulge in one of Joe's signature margaritas. At Joe's Fish Co., we take boardwalk dining to the next level with a menu crafted by Executive Chef Walter Jurusz and locally sourced produce and seafood. Enjoy your meal on the upper deck at Joe's Fish Co. for breathtaking views of the ocean and the bright lights of Surfside Pier. Joe's Fish Co. opens at 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and at noon on Saturday and Sunday. Diners MUST have a valid photo ID to consume alcohol.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ate here twice last summer and once this summer. The food is a big step-up from traditional boardwalk fare, but it is also pricey. They have some different and less greasy options, like the stuffed flounder (delicious...and the asparagus was cooked to perfection). You can even get Curley fries with your meal! Our only complaint is the kids menu because you can't get any choice items in kids portions (like unfried fish or shrimp without batter and veggies) and the meals are only served with soft drinks (juice and/or milk is extra). Note: We bought Chef Walter J's special spice to take home last year and love it! We use it, especially, when we grill pork!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

we had seafood, was very good, and also the servings were really big, and our server really helped us out in ordering the correct foods for our choice

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a non "fast food" option while at the Boardwalk. Joe's hit the spot. Food and drinks were good and not over priced. We sat downstairs . The location is central at Morey's Piers. This allowed my husband and I to enjoy a cocktail and some quiet time together before our food arrived . We texted our children to come back when their entrees came!

I had the crab cake appetizer as my entree and a salad , my daughter had the salmon , my son enjoyed the kids pizza and my husband had the chicken Caesar wrap.

We enjoyed our meals and will return next time we are at the Boardwalk.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat dinner, and a friend recommended Joe's. I had the fish and chips. It was perfect. The fish was thick, and white, and perfectly cooked. It was the best I'd ever eaten. I thought it was a bit pricey, but it was worth it for great food especially on the boardwalk. We will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We were a group of 8. Treated very well by all. Food was good. Great option from usual boardwalk fair. Lobster pot fed 2 and was pretty good deal for $30. Pizza very good. Kids each had their own. Total for 4 with a couple of drinks was $86. Not cheap but better than surrounding options.