“Perfect Corner Store Market!”
Review of Russo's Market

Russo's Market
Cuisines: American
“Perfect Corner Store Market!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This place is the perfect little store for when you forgot to pack something or are looking for a quick good meal, just run around the corner to Russo's! They are like a little supermarket/sandwich stand all in one!

Visited June 2013

Mertztown, Pennsylvania
“Yummy hoagies!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

As part of our Wildwood girls vacation, our one stop is Russo's for our Italian Hoagies to eat on the beach. One Italian hoagie feeds 4 of us and it is filled to the top. Yummy!!

• Visited September 2013
“Lots of food for your money”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have been a patron of Russo's for many, many years now. Their cheese steaks are the best around --and I am from South Philly. I don't know why they are so good, they just are. Recently, on our last day of vacation, we got a hoagie to split on the way home. I ordered a large and went to pick it up -- HOLY *C*AP* that thing was huge. When she told me the price over the phone ($17) I was a little shocked but I saw it -- worth that and much more. It was easily the size of a small hoagie tray. Was delicious.

I miss Russo's during the winter.

• Visited September 2013
Glenolden
“Great little market”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

They had everything that you need!
The food was really good, we had breakfast there and grabbed sandwiches for dinner.

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best place for cheesesteak”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I can't come to Wildwood without going to Russo's for my Cheese steak, it's now part of my Wildwood tradition. They make better cheese steaks then some places in Phila.

Visited June 2013