“Everlasting Memory from My Honeymoon”

Aloha Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Cape May Court House, New Jersey
“Everlasting Memory from My Honeymoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

I couldn't be happier with my stay at the Aloha. I felt I was treated like a family member and not just another guest like most Motels. Everyone was so friendly and attentive it made our stay there one of my best Motel experiences yet. I would highly recommend this clean, quaint family hotel to anyone. We didn't want to leave, but all good things much come to an end. We would go back in a heartbeat for the entire summer if my work scheduled allowed me too. Going to bed and waking up in the morning to the views and sounds of the ocean was so relaxing. The restaurant conveniently located on premises was so reasonable we did not even have to leave for Breakfast or lunch. Not to mention the rose petals that were placed throughout our suite upon our arrival, it was this attention to the small details that enhanced our Honeymoon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Hi New dear friends, Thank you so much for a great review. We are so happy to have been a part of your new life as Husband and Wife.....It defiantly was our pleasure. The 2 of you make a beautiful couple and we look forward to getting together again. See you at the Beach!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Wind Gap, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

My son and I visited in June and stayed at the Aloha for the 5th time. We love staying here as the rooms are super clean and comfortable. The staff and owners are friendly and welcoming. It is quiet and relaxing,with 80's music by the pool. Highly recommend for families with kids of all ages. Easy access to beach across the street and quick 2 minute car ride to the boardwalk. Will be back in2015! Thanks for another great stay!

Room Tip: No elevator so we prefer 2nd floor for the view and easy access to sundeck
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so very much Dawn for a great review. It means so much to us to have great people like yourself that appreciate all we do. Have a wonderful rest of the summer and we look forward to seeing you again at the Aloha in 2015.
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

We just returned home from a week long stay at the Aloha and our entire vacation there was awesome! From the minute we arrived, we were greeted and treated like family, from the maids to the front desk/owners, all the way to the restaurant workers! What a pleasure to be treated like you mattered to these fine people! Even the other guests were so very nice and kind as well! Our room was breathtaking in it's view of the ocean, immaculately clean, comfortable and superiorly maintained each and every day! There was not a request or question that wasn't met with a warm positive response from anyone asked! It is obvious that the entire staff takes a huge amount of pride in this place and it shows in every detail. Their #1 status is well deserved, and then some! I would recommend this place to even the most picky traveler, IT IS THAT GREAT! I hope that my family and I can return often in the future, I just hope and pray room #309 is available for our stay! Do yourselves a favor, stay here if you are looking for a place in North Wildwood, I promise you will be delighted with your choice! Until our next time "home", I'll keep our fond memories of our awesome first trip close to my heart! Thanks again to everyone involved with the Aloha, you made our vacation stay spectacular!

Room Tip: Room #309 was awesome, the view unparalleled! I would recommend an oceanfront style "A" to...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank BigmanKDK
I can not Thank you enough for taking the time to review the Aloha. It was everyones pleasure meeting you and your family, we all look forward to seeing to at the beach again. Have a wonderful rest of the year!!!
Aston, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was our second time staying at the Aloha and I can't be more pleased. The location is the best in Wildwood, the rooms were very clean and the staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful. We were there celebrating my mom's 75th Birthday and they helped to make it an extra special celebration. I HIGHLY recommend this motel!

Jeanie from Pennsylvania

2 Thank Regina F
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank You so much Regina for a great review, it means so much to us that your family had a great time.....Please tell your mom we said Hi! and we look forward in seeing your family and your mom next year.
Quincy, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Last week I stayed at the Aloha for the very first time. But after the fantastic experience I had there, it certainly won’t be the last time. From the day I booked my reservation last summer right through check-out, Joan and her entire staff could not have been any more courteous or accommodating to me. The whole place is super clean, very peaceful & quiet, and the location can’t be beat. I had a Style B Oceanfront Suite on the second floor, and from the moment I walked in the door and drew the curtains on the huge ocean-facing window, I knew this was the perfect place for me. The ocean is very close to you and looks amazing as the waves roll in to the beach from dawn ‘til dusk; and especially at high tide. The motel is located right by what I call “The Point”; which is a rock jetty at 2nd Avenue & JFK Beach Drive; with a patio, benches, and beautiful views & breathtaking sunrises. (If you stay here you will not believe how awesome each sunrise is, trust me.) That particular spot is also the very start of the North Wildwood Seawall; which is great for walking along at any time of day. A short walk on that scenic seawall brings you to the historic Hereford Inlet Lighthouse and picturesque surrounding gardens. This is a must-visit if you’re ever in the Wildwoods. Thirteen blocks to the south of the motel is the start of the World Famous Wildwoods Boardwalk. I’m a walker and this is not a bad walk at all; especially since you’re going along the sand dunes of North Wildwood, taking in all the sights, and breathing in the salty ocean air. The motel's pool & sundeck are nice and clean. They also have a Coffee Shop/Beach Grill which is very convenient for breakfast, lunch, or a light snack. I could go on, but the bottom line is if you’re looking for a clean, family-friendly, relaxing place to stay that’s located right at (where I consider to be) the most scenic part of the island, yet away from all the loud hustle and bustle of Central Wildwood, then the Aloha is the place for you. I will be booking another week there for next summer as soon as possible.

Room Tip: My Oceanfront Suite was awesome. Wake up for at least one sunrise. Trust me, it's worth it.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Sean C
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Sean, I can not thank you enough for this review and taking the time in listing all your thoughts.....it was great. When Frank and Terry check in, I will make sure to thank them for introducing you to the Aloha.
Have a great winter and we look forward to seeing you in 2015.
Swedesboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had such a great stay at the Aloha! Everyone talks about how great the ocean front rooms are but we loved our room over the pool. We were in room 305, which has a balcony with chairs overlooking the pool, but still amazing views of the beach and ocean and beautiful sunset views as well! We loved sitting on the balcony, especially in the morning.

The room itself was great. It's not very modern, but it is very clean and updated enough that we have no complaints. The kitchen was stocked of everything we needed besides the food itself (plates, cups, silverware, toaster, coffee maker, etc.). The room was very spacious and comfortable for me, my husband and our 1 year old son. The only small complaint we had was the AC Unit was in the bedroom so when we put our son to bed and closed the bedroom door, we were very hot until we went to bed.

The pool was wonderful. They had a great little kid pool that was part of the big pool. It was never overly crowded, but everyone seemed to be enjoying it.

They have a good spot to rinse sand off after the beach. The arcade was nice and I could see older kids really enjoying that. We loved having the coffee shop right there. My husband ran down and got us breakfast one morning and we ate in the room. The breakfast and coffee were very good.

The location is great! It was right on the beach and right by the sea wall to take walks or the paved path along the ocean that has wooden play grounds for kids along the whole path. It is a little bit of a walk to the boardwalk but it's doable or just a quick drive.

We definitely hope to return!

Room Tip: We liked being on the third floor, overlooking the pool and great ocean views so we could sit on the...
1 Thank Melissa G
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you Melissa for taking the time in writing your review. We are all looking forward to seeing you again.
Richlandtown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had a beautiful spacious one bedroom overlooking the ocean that was perfect for our family of four. Simply wonderful in every way. I can't think of a single complaint. The front office staff was friendly, professional and accommodating. We enjoyed the shared deck that was more than ample for several families, although we always had it to ourselves. We ate several meals in our room and found it very comfortable and having every amenity that we could need. Having the ocean view and access to the beach right outside our door was so wonderful. Our 9 year old and 17 year old both enjoyed the pool each day. The area is quiet and peaceful, away from the hustle and bustle of the boardwalk, although the boardwalk was still close enough to walk if you choose. We were able to find free off street parking when we drove there. We will return!!

Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Hi Carol, We are so pleased that you had a wonderful time at the Aloha. Thank you so much for your review and all of us here look forward to seeing you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Wildwood
#7 of 41 in North Wildwood
Roman Holiday Motel
Roman Holiday Motel
#10 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Aloha Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!