I couldn't be happier with my stay at the Aloha. I felt I was treated like a family member and not just another guest like most Motels. Everyone was so friendly and attentive it made our stay there one of my best Motel experiences yet. I would highly recommend this clean, quaint family hotel to anyone. We didn't want to leave, but all good things much come to an end. We would go back in a heartbeat for the entire summer if my work scheduled allowed me too. Going to bed and waking up in the morning to the views and sounds of the ocean was so relaxing. The restaurant conveniently located on premises was so reasonable we did not even have to leave for Breakfast or lunch. Not to mention the rose petals that were placed throughout our suite upon our arrival, it was this attention to the small details that enhanced our Honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aloha, you will choose from one and two bedroom suites, each with 1 & 2 beds, bath and sitting area. A honeymoon suite is also available, with everything to make your stay complete. If you prefer company while you relax, our large oceanfront sundeck lets you catch the rays while you catch up on conversation. Heated pool, restaurant, game room, are just some of the ammenities you will find at the Aloha.Hope to see you at the beach!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Aloha Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Oceanfront Hotel North Wildwood
- Aloha Oceanfront North Wildwood