We stayed in the Ocean Front Room and the view was magnificent. We walked into the room and we didn’t want to leave it was that beautiful. The room was spacious and clean and the linens were plentiful. The deck outside was another way to enjoy the ocean view and to talk to family and other guests. My son enjoyed the pool which is visible from all the rooms. I enjoyed going to the beach which was right outside the hotel. We haven’t been to Wildwood in many years and now I can’t wait to go back and stay at the Aloha again next year. Thanks for making our vacation so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aloha, you will choose from one and two bedroom suites, each with 1 & 2 beds, bath and sitting area. A honeymoon suite is also available, with everything to make your stay complete. If you prefer company while you relax, our large oceanfront sundeck lets you catch the rays while you catch up on conversation. Heated pool, restaurant, game room, are just some of the ammenities you will find at the Aloha.Hope to see you at the beach!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Aloha Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Oceanfront Hotel North Wildwood
- Aloha Oceanfront North Wildwood