“Perfect”

Aloha Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We just checked out yesterday after a nice long week-end. Just as we remember from a previous stay last Labor Day week-end the Aloha is very nice. We were in Room 307 - a big, comfortable room with floor to ceiling windows looking out the beach. It was perfect. The entire motel is spotlessly clean. The location is at the end of the beach and couldn't be better.
All good things for the Aloha - highly recommended.

Room Tip: Room 307 is oceanfront with floor to ceiling windows but no balcony. There is a nice deck on the 2n...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Hi Jayne....Thank you so much for your great review and kind words. I look forward in seeing you in 2014 for another great year!!! Have a wonderful winter and God Bless, Joni

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This summer was my first visit to the Jersey Shore: last minute, my family and I joined our friends on vacation. They told us about the Aloha Motel; they were confident we would be happy with their choice. Prior to arriving, I had several pleasant conversations with the staff at Aloha Motel. When we arrived, immediately Joni suggested a different room than the one we had booked originally because I did not book a room with a kitchen. We appreciated her suggestion to upgrade- our room was like an apartment! Hence, we had no regrets. The room had everything we needed from all kitchen appliances, utensils, and an extra TV. Needless to say, the daily maid service was such a treat! I was immediately impressed with the cleanliness of the entire motel. Unfortunately,there have been some family motels where I had stayed in the past, and I wished I had brought my own bedding because the beds skeeved me, and as a result, I was not comfortable. Much to my surprise, the beds were clean, soft, and lovely to sleep on after a long day at the beach which is conveniently located right across from the motel which was ideal for me because my children constantly needed to return to our room to use the bathroom, etc. Most notably, I was extremely impressed with the outstanding effort demonstrated by the staff maintaining cleanliness throughout our stay. For example, on a daily basis, the staff wiped down every lounge chair outside with the Mr. Clean eraser! (It was cleaner than my own home!) Also, the people at the front desk were accommodating to my needs when I required a printer and a fax machine to deal with some unexpected paperwork. Rather than sending me to an office service, Joni gladly helped me by offering the use of the motel's office equipment. Therefore, as a culmination of the staff’s hometown charm and helpful demeanor, superb cleanliness, and prime location of Aloha Motel, I will definitely be returning along with my family and friends!

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so if you are not up for the exercise, choose the first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lenna D
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Lenna.....Thank you so much for noticing all we do here at the Aloha......that means a lot to us. We do try everything in our power to make all our customers as comfortable and happy as possible. Every Tuesday we read all our reviews to our staff and I am now printing this one out to add it to our meeting. Thank You so very much Lenna for your kind words, Joni

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The motel is the cleanest place I have ever stayed. The pool was a nice size. The staff was so courteous and helpful. It is just across the street from the beach which is not as crazy as the beach by the boardwalk. The area was quiter with less traffic than Wildwood Crest and the boardwalk was very close. The motel also had a little restaurant with pretty good food. It was handy to have takeout breakfast in the room so we could get our day started. Also the sleeping area was closed off from the common area which contained a full fridge, microwave, toaster, and coffee machine. It had all I needed in a shore house but was cheaper with less work. I am definitely booking again for next summer. Incredible vacation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Hi Kristine....Thank you so much for a wonderful review and for letting us know that you had an incredible vacation with us.....that means a lot to us. We look so forward to seeing you in the 2014 season, Joni

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The Aloha has a great location for beachlovers. Situated at the tip of North Wildwood, directly across from the ocean, it manages to be both secluded and close to everything at once. We had an ocean view from our bedroom window and living room windows. The beach is great and there's an entrance directly across the street, but there is also a heated pool for cooler days. The rooms are basic and clean and have everything one needs for their stay, from a fridge to a stove and microwave. The staff went above and beyond. Joni, who took our reservation, was especially endearing due to her efforts to make our stay special. Highly recommended -- we are totally hooked.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nadine H
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Hi Nadine...Thank you so very very much for a great review.....I am so happy that the Aloha made your vacation full of relaxation and fun.....can't wait to see you again.....Joni

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Just completed our second stay of the summer at the Aloha. Highly unusual for us to stay at the same location twice in one summer. But seriously, the owners and staff are amazing people. Always courteous and helpful, we felt like old friends as soon as we met them. And I have never stayed anywhere that cleanliness was such a high priority! The rooms were spotless, the pool pristine. They have a wonderful little cafe that serves breakfast and lunch. Great views of the beach from the sun deck. A very short walk to the ocean. What's not to love? Book us again next year Joni.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, but if you like to watch the water from your room, get an oceanfront.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Hi Jay and Karen, Thank you so much for your greattttt review.....It was such a pleasure meeting your entire family this summer ....... We look so forward to seeing all of you in 2014.....Have a wonderful winter.....Joni

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We have stayed at the Aloha for many years. It is a wonderful place to stay. The beach is directly across the street. The pool at the motel is very relaxing and the staff is wonderful. I would recommend this motel to families. The boardwalk is a short walk from the motel, but far enough away if you want peace and quiet. This section of North Wildwood is very family oriented.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent, they either face the pool or the ocean.
1  Thank Joyce M
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you Joyce for a great review.....We are so happy that you have such a great vacation here at the Aloha and I am sure there will be many more......It means so much to us to have all of your family here and for all the people you have recommended.......We look forward to seeing you and the family in 2014......Thank you again, Joni

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is the forth year in a row that my family and I have stayed at the ALOHA motel, and as always we had a great time. We wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else.
The hotel is exceptionally clean and safe. The staff is always friendly and helpfull. The Aloha restaurant has great food at a fair price and the service is fast.
We alway get the same ocean front room which has a spectacular view of the ocean and beach. If you are looking for a very family oriented place to stay. . . this is it !
The pool is alway sparkling and clean. My wife and daughters are the pool people, I love the beach,
which is right across the street. (How nice is that?) There is a game room for the kids.

They also have a really nice second floor balcony with tables and lounge chairs where you can sit and read or just look at the ocean and think (which is what I like to do)
There are lots of things to do nearby like bike rentals, miniature golf, the boardwalk etc.
We can't wait to come back next year. We have already reserved our room.
.... 'cause this place books up fast!

2  Thank Steve M
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you so much Steve for a great review. It means so much to us when our customers enjoy their stay at the Aloha. We look forward to seeing your family next year and years to come. Thank you again, Joni

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Wildwood
#3 of 41 in North Wildwood
Roman Holiday Motel
Roman Holiday Motel
#2 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Aloha Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!