Stayed at the Aloha in May 2010 for a weekend. We were with a group of 5 families.The rates were very reasonable,room was big,place was clean,nice pool,super close to the beach. We went with our 2 little ones and it was nice to not have to worry about them having to clean the room before they could play. And it was nice that the 2 beds we pushed against the walls in the bedroom. That way we didn't have to worry about the kids rolling out of the beds. The pool has a little kiddie pool but mine were more interested in the regular pool. The hotel is directly across the street from the beach.Also in the quiet end of Wildwood which was nice especially since traveling with kids.We are going back again this May and can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aloha, you will choose from one and two bedroom suites, each with 1 & 2 beds, bath and sitting area. A honeymoon suite is also available, with everything to make your stay complete. If you prefer company while you relax, our large oceanfront sundeck lets you catch the rays while you catch up on conversation. Heated pool, restaurant, game room, are just some of the ammenities you will find at the Aloha.Hope to see you at the beach!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and HRS so you can book your Aloha Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Oceanfront Hotel North Wildwood
- Aloha Oceanfront North Wildwood