“New Management -- very accomadating”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Tuscany Condo Resort
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“New Management -- very accomadating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Went down for beach blast, we had a group of families down. The room we had was clean and very nice. If needed anything management was there with. The place is a family oriented place. Really had a good time... Definitely will go back again!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank caitmar
TuscanyCondoResort, Manager at Tuscany Condo Resort, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your review!

We were glad we could accommodate you for your vacation!

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

We just stayed at the tuscany for the first time. We were there from Thurs- Monday, we enjoyed our stay at the Tuscany. it was clean and the rooms were a nice size for families. The mangers are very helpful and it was a nice place to stay with family. We will definitelly stay there again..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank melissak1117m
Thank you for your review! It is much appreciated!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

I been staying at the Tuscany for over 5 years now and come down several times a year and stay at this motel along with family, friends and kids and I can Honestly say that I never had a problem. The Manager Don has been nothing but good to us every time we come down and we are there pretty much most of the time we are in North Wildwood. The rooms I have stayed in are generally pretty nice but you need to remember that each unit is Individually owned so it is up to the owner to concentrate on the up keep of the unit in the off season some of them do and some of them dont. I have been in some rooms that are really nice and some that are just a shore motel room. I can tell you that at one point I had a problem with my air conditioner in my room and by the time we came back from the beach I had a brand new unit installed in the bedroom. The rooms are very spacious for the money considering most hotels just have two queen beds a bathroom and a television for the same price as the Tuscany. I like the Tuscany because its a block from the beach & Boardwalk, it has a decent size pool and the rooms have a sunken living room most with sleeper sofa, kitchen, dining room and bedroom with two double beds. I enjot the Tuscany and will continue to stay here as long as it fits my needs. There are 2 stainless steel grills that are available for your use and two balconies with lounge chairs & tables to hang out on or tan on.

Room Tip: C units have 2 air conditioners but there is only 3 of them rooms, corner rooms have bedroom balcony...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
22 Thank Shawn L
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

Stayed there a week and it was horrible. From the moment we got there our toilet was backed up the whole room smelled of sewage. Told the manager and he sent 2 foreign teenage boys to plunge the toilets. Our kitchen sink and counter had ants all over it. Hair sand and food between the cushions of our couch. After 3 days of plunging to no avail finally got a new room. Dont waste your money on a place dirtier then a SEPTA bus. Its called the hospitality industry for a reason

• Stayed August 2011
6 Thank Angrypa

Travelers are raving about these North Wildwood hotels

Sussex, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

We have stayed at this location for the past 15 years and never had any issues. It's not a 5 star motel but we do not expect that either. The cost went up (over $200 a night) and we were told that once we check in the towels that are in the room are the ones that stay in the room , they do not change them out. We could however use their laundry room (at our expense) or if we ask the fine gentlemen behind the desk nicely, he will give us one or two, if we ask him a second time, he will charge us. Also, no maid service, dont let them kid you.. Oh wait, they do take out your garbage but thats it. We are staying some where else next year. BUYER BEWARE

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank DMGNJ
Delran, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

I stayed at the Tuscany 10 years ago with my family and loved it. Well this time it was a total different story. The grounds were so outdated and in desperate need of some paint. The chair cushions by the pool were discolored and extremely dirty. The first day we arrived at our hotel the carpets were disgusting. I had two toddlers with me and did not want them to take there shoes off. Which made it very annoying and hard on me. My father complained to the manager and he said they were do to be cleaned the following day. Okay, why would you rent them if they were filthy and he had the nerve to tell my Dad that he seemed like he was trying to get a discount. Not only were the floors dirty but the curtains had brown stains on them. Oh yeah and the shower curtains were so old and dingy that they had brown mold on the bottom of them. Look I know alot of the hotels in Wildwood are old and outdated but at least have them clean and kept up with. How can you expect to charge 230.00 a night???? It's unbelievable. They also allowed teens to bring numerous friends in there rooms. It was very loud and not family friendly at all.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank kim h
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

My wife and I have stayed there many years in a row and find ourselves being disappointed in how quickly this has gone downhill in quality. Some of the cleaning staff are lazy and will cut corners at every chance they get in providing service. The bright spot was the maintenance fellow (forgot his name... sorry) who busted his butt resolving the many issues of rooms without electricity, broken cable boxes, broken fixtures and other issues.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Chateau Bleu Resort Motel
Chateau Bleu Resort Motel
#31 of 41 in North Wildwood
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwal...
#39 of 41 in North Wildwood
Alante Oceanfront Motel
Alante Oceanfront Motel
#5 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Tuscany Condo Resort? Share your experiences!