“Cleanest room, nicest pool, friendly emplloyees!”
Review of Carideon Motel

Carideon Motel
Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I've been staying here every summer for about 12 years. The Carideon is the only place I will stay when I take the kids down the shore. The rooms are always clean, the prices are always right and the pool has a great slide (by far the best I've seen). It's the perfect family resort in Wildwood!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
13  Thank DebbiEsola

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Even though we were only able to stay one night at the Carideon, it truly was a fabulous experience. The staff was very friendly and Yuri, the owner, was extremely helpful. The room was very clean and we definitely plan on returning!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Out of my 10 years goin to wildwood the best place to stay is the carideon motel i been here over 3 times and its the best. The pool is cleaned everyday all the rooms are clean and smell good,sheets and pillow cases are changed daily. The bbq grills the clean and work good they have a game room also pingpong table which is the best game ever and bean bag toss. The owners are the nicest people in the world, they are realy careing and realy friendly. Any problems that you have with the room they wil fix it. This place is great give them a call and trust me you will injoy your stay

• Stayed: August 2011
11  Thank Drew409
Reviewed August 14, 2011

This motel is by far the greatest motel I have ever stayed at. Yuri and his wife are amazing friendy people and always have a smile on there face. The pool and the hot tub is very clean and relaxing. The maids also keep the rooms very clean. Washers and pingpong are my favorite games and Yuri will even play with you. The motel it self is very beautiful and well kept, Yuri dose everything he can to make your stay the best. I would recommend this motel your first choice to stay over any other motel.

• Stayed: August 2011
13  Thank inlove21207
Reviewed August 8, 2011

From the moment we walked into the office of the Carideon Motel to book our room, we were greeted by the the owners Yuri and his wife who immediately made us feel welcome and comfortable. We had a poolside room which was very clean. The pool was beautiful and very well maintained. There was also a brand new hot tub which we enjoyed and barbeque grills with tables and chairs by the pool which we took advantage of. The motel is located only two blocks from the boardwalk and beach in a quiet neighborhood. The service was the best part of our vacation for whatever we needed we got almost immediately. I would highly recommend this motel to families. There is also a game room for the kids and a two washers and a dryer on site which we also took advantage of also.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
9  Thank bufababy
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stayed here for a few nights with my children. On arrival, the owner and his wife were very pleasant and welcoming. Our room was ready on arrival and was clean. The bathroom was spotless (always the first thing I check). Pool was big and the kids loved the slide. Hotel was 2 blocks from the beach/boards - perfect for the kids. Price was more reasonable compared to other hotels/
Really no negative here. Only thing I could say is that it could use some updated carpets, but what do you expect when it's a shore town and you're staying at a hotel.
I'd stay here again and I'd request the same room

Room Tip: Give it a try
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank JayCes
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Everything about the carideon was perfect, Yuri and his wife were the best hosts ever, As long as me and my family keep taking trips to wildwood, the Carideon is where we will be staying, and we will be back this august! CANT WAIT!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Lollipop Motel
Lollipop Motel
#2 of 41 in North Wildwood
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwal...
#37 of 41 in North Wildwood
Alante Oceanfront Motel
Alante Oceanfront Motel
#12 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Carideon Motel? Share your experiences!