“We loved it and we'll be back”
Review of Carideon Motel

Carideon Motel
Ranked #20 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed July 29, 2011

When we first got there we were going to stay in a different hotel, but they said that we couldn't because we were under 21. The downside to this was that we already got verified for the room so they had to give me a refund. We went to this other hotel and they pretty much told us the same thing, but was also giving us a rough time. When we went to the Carideon Motel the people there were very nice. They gave me and my friends a room even know we did not have the money at the time because of the hotel giving me the refund. I had to write a note saying that when I got the money I would pay them for the room. The Motel room was nice. It had everything we needed for the night. I thought it was neat that they even had a game room there. The next time I take a trip back to Wildwood, New Jersey with my friends we will be staying at the Carideon Motel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
13  Thank Ash742010

Reviewed July 25, 2011

We had to get our roomed changed because the air conditioning was not working, that was the only bad thing. Overall the room was nice. It did say there would be coffee provided in every room but there was none. It was close enough to the boardwalk. The pool was great, loved that it had a diving board and slide for the kids.

Room Tip: Do not get the 3rd floor, the sun beats down on it and makes it hot
6  Thank tua08764
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Staff was the best I have encountered in all my yrs of going to the jersey shore. They were extremely accommodating to anything we needed. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Great family stay.

• Stayed: July 2011
7  Thank mgarcia429
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We received an excellent service, the Motel was only two blocks from the beach, We had a such good time, and it was a very relaxed weekend...

11  Thank sky094
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I liked this motel, they have good services and friendly staff . The suits are comfortable, very clean and the motel has many amenities like laundry, game room, ping pong table!!!, sliding board, wifi and much more . I stayed here for 4 nights with my family and we really enjoyed the stay and met new friends. The hotel is close to the boardwalk, beach and rides. I will definitely recommend the Carideon Motel to anyone who wants to enjoy the stay at Wildwood with a nice hospitality.

12  Thank desterrado1
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I have stayed at the Carideon on 3 occasions. Yuri and Heidi are extremely friendly and great hosts. I booked at the last minute this year and was unable to get a first floor room, I suffer from emphysema. On the second night they had a small suite available on the first floor, Yuri moved me there at no extra charge.

If you read a bad review it is just sour grapes! I will be back in September and again next July.

John Madison
Chester county, Pa.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank jaymaurizzi
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Yuri and the staff ALWAYS make me feel welcome! And now that this was my second trip they remembered me and that was really cool! My friends and I don't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: June 2011