“Delicious takeout seafood”

Rick's Seafood House
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Rick's has delicious quality seafood for takeout. Good spot to grab dinner and bring back to eat at your place with some cold drinks and watch the sunset.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Ricks is take out only and in the summer, there can be a long wait. That being said, its one of the better seafood options in the Wildwood area. I always get the fried combo, which is enough for two people to share. The portions on the entries are all very big, so take that into account when ordering.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I had never eaten at Rick's seafood before, even though I've been to Wildwood for years. My family was hungry for clams but didn't want to cook so we found Rick's place. They were so nice. We called at like 6pm their busiest time and they were able to cook our food. They said they would fit us in before they completed two large orders. We got it to go and they had it ready in 15 minutes like they said they would no waiting longer than expected. We got the clams in their garlic lemon house sauce. Oh my, it is so delicious. Having 2 little girls and 3 adults we easily ate the 100 clams we ordered. I would recommend this place to anyone. Next time we visit Wildwood we will definitely be going back to Rick's.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Really great place for take out. It gets mobbed, so if you want to eat at a normal time, better order while you're on the beach. Upside is that there's plenty of food and very fresh. Downside is that's it's so popular, you really have to think ahead. Rick's serves the best spaghetti and clams in Wildwood!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

First let me say that Ricks has been one of our favorite seafood take out places for years. If we are looking for a fried seafood combination, hands down this is where we call. If you are looking for a quality crab cake with actual lumps of crab... DO NOT go here. They call them deviled crab and you will not find a piece of crab in there. This is my only complaint about Ricks. We ordered from them this weekend and still no crab in the cakes. it's disapointing when everything else is so good. I have tried just about everything there and it is consistantly fresh. In the summer you MUST order early if you want to eat dinner at a descent time. There are "some outside picnic tables if you want to eat there but it is my no means a nice environment to eat. Also, it is pricy and going up every year BUT it is great if you stay away from the crab cakes.

3  Thank Loveagoodmeal