“Consistently delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Being a local I am always looking for a good place to eat year round. Shoobies is always my favorite. They use fresh ingredients and real chicken and turkey in their sandwiches. I've never had something I didn't like from there. Love the later hours for the summer also. Makes it a lot easier to get there with my work schedule.

1  Thank Allison H

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Needed a healthy quick dinner. Who serves olives with pits in Greek salad. Do I hear broken tooth. Dressing good. Chicken on top not good. A to go place at best. Could have been friendlier as tourist town

1  Thank Diane V
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I ate at Shoobies a few times over the holiday weekend. The prices are in line with everything else on the island, but the service and food are spectacular. The first time we were there, I had the chicken cutlet sandwich and it was phenomenal. We also had fries - you can tell these aren't out of a bag. My husband had the blackened tuna wrap and loved it. We went back two days later and I had a chicken cheese steak - also really good. My friends had the shrimp tacos, a panini, and some peanut butter fluff sandwich for the kids. Everyone was happy and we will gladly go back. Thanks!

1  Thank Jessica A
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Had a very enjoyable lunch on a casual Saturday. Food was very fresh and the sub roll was outstanding , best I've ever had(heard it came from Philly). Side order of home made fries was huge and plentiful. Food isn't cheap ,but worth every penny. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Never found this restaurant in any books, pamphlets or magazines. Found it by accident. The food was absolutely great. We tried the salads and they were out of this world. Not to be missed. Out of the way location, but worth finding.