“A stop not to miss”

Maui's Dog House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We serve fresh food as fast as we can.... Everything is fresh made to order ! We do our best to provide a family friendly vacation experience for all to enjoy ! We are all about making memories for people. The owners sacrifice time with their own children to be on premise every hour that the restaurant is open ~ if you have a problem, don't like something or are dissatisfied.... please come to them , before bashing us online. That is why we are there !!! We will do everything in our power to make you happy, just ask !!! The internet bashing , just because, is so sad to us We try and do our best everyday only to get bashed 6 hours later online. How are we supposed to fix something we were never aware that it happened in the first place ? Just please have a good time and if you don't just tell us , in person, face to face and we will do our best to make it better !
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Hot dogs are usually not one food I would go out of the way for but this is a must go place. We have been here twice and will definitely return. Sure you can get cheaper hot dogs on the boardwalk or other places but like they say "you get what you pay for". Quality is top even if dog is on the small size. Where else do you have so many choices of toppings? My husband had the cardiac arrest and I promised not to tell his doctor. Just one word of caution, horseradish mustard is SPICY. Had tears in my eyes. Dog bowls are a novelty and fun for the kids. Love the picnic tables and eating outside. A sure stop in the Wildwood area.

1  Thank Denise H

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Maui's is a great place to take kids and families alike. The burgers...hot dogs and other specialties are always delicious. This place is not for the health-conscious......be prepared to be full after your tasty meal! The fries are enough for two people--you could easily get away with sharing a bowl between two adults. I think my favorite was the drunk horse. I've visited Maui's a few times-- It can get a little crowded in the summer months and it closes pretty early due to not being on the boardwalk--so I'd say the best time to go would be between 3-5.

1  Thank Ruallie
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Tghe quality of the food is always outstanding. I never realized how many different ways you could serve a hot dog. The fries are to die for with numerous kinds of salt and other topping available. Sitting on the picnic tables is also a nice touch. Plenty of parking just outside the establishment

Reviewed August 13, 2014

So glad we could get down to Maui's again this summer. It may look like just another hot dog shack, but their hot dogs, burgers, fries and anything else they feel like making are all superb, and everything is cooked with care. Maui and Liz put their hearts and souls into this place, and it shows.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate there tonight. They have best hot dogs. I got the Texas cheese and the forget about it both were awesome. My wife got the naked hot dog and she loved it. The melted butter for the salty balls made them really good. My wife got the Cole slaw and she said it was very good. If you want dogs for lunch or dinner this is the place to go in N Wildwood.