“Idiots.”

Maui's Dog House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We serve fresh food as fast as we can.... Everything is fresh made to order ! We do our best to provide a family friendly vacation experience for all to enjoy ! We are all about making memories for people. The owners sacrifice time with their own children to be on premise every hour that the restaurant is open ~ if you have a problem, don't like something or are dissatisfied.... please come to them , before bashing us online. That is why we are there !!! We will do everything in our power to make you happy, just ask !!! The internet bashing , just because, is so sad to us We try and do our best everyday only to get bashed 6 hours later online. How are we supposed to fix something we were never aware that it happened in the first place ? Just please have a good time and if you don't just tell us , in person, face to face and we will do our best to make it better !
“Idiots.”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

First of all. The"rudeness" is part of the game, anyone that know Maui's knows that. Second, as a chef, I'll tell you , the "undercooked" dogs you get, are the casing on fresh fully cooked dogs. Third, I read " fly infested" . Maui's is super clean, AND dining is OUTSIDE. There may be a fly here & there. I notice all the bad reviews are from out of state. Do us all a favor & stay there, the lines will be shorter;). Thank you Liz & Maui for what you do.
G Hart.

Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“If they had parking it would be perfect”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The hot dogs are great, the fries are great and the variations are awesome, the only downside can sometimes be finding a place to park

Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Hot Dog Shop”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

After seeing this on food network I was excited to try the food here. We must have made it there just in time because there was a short wait. The service was ok. There was a "we want you in and out" attitude, but it was ok since I wanted to get back to the beach. No one was rude or over friendly. The hot dogs were good, but not amazing which they made them seem on the food network. The salty balls were good, but I would probably not get them again. The root beer was really good though! The names on the different hot dogs were fun to read as well. Overall, I would go if I was in the mood for a hot dog, but I am not in a hurry to go back.

N Wildwood
“Go to the Dogs”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Enjoy the creative hot dogs and salt potatoes.
There is a large variety of creative ways to dress a Hot Dog.
We first heard of Maui`s on the Food Channel "Diners and Dives".
Kids like eating from the Dog Dish.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Lousy dogs and service”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I was here during the month of august,i am just getting around to posting my review,first of all the people working there were rude,second of all the hot dogs were undercooked and lousy,i would not recommend this place to anybody,$40 dollars for 4 hotdogs an order of salty balls and sodas,way overpriced,especially for lousy food

2 Thank midnightryder