“Terrific Summer Getaway”

and 1 more site!
Acropolis Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #37 of 40 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We've been going to the Acropolis every summer!!! We love that it's oceanfront. We can walk to the beach from our hotel or hang by the Acropolis pool. Always a friendly family gathering at the pool! Each room has a balcony unless your ground level, which we were this year for the 1st time and I can't tell you which I like better. We could walk right out the sliding glass doors to the pool. The staff is always so friendly! The place is very clean with lots of room!! Can't wait until summer of 2014!!! The Cooper Family

Room Tip: The Acropolis has a room plan to show you the design of each room. No surprises. You'll know exa...
1  Thank Donna30039

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Always wanted to stay at The Acropolis. I've stayed everywhere in the Wildwoods, including private condos, and finally had the chance to stay here. We booked a two-room suite for a two-night, three-day stay Sept. 6-8 and can't begin to explain how awesome it was -- the spacious room, the spectacular views from the private balcony, the well-maintained pools and lounge area, and the fun atmosphere by the restaurant made for a grand mini-vacation. Its location, along with the very pleasant and friendly staff/management, had us feeling very relaxed and comfortable and we are looking forward to returning. Needless to say, this motel offers so much!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2013

You can't find a better view in the Wildwoods. Just returned form another great vacation at the Acropolis. Always nice to see the friendly staff, Nick and his family. The pool, restaurant, bar and beach just steps away. I did need a new remote for one of the two TV's in my room. It took five minutes for maintenance to bring me a new one:) Can't wait for my next visit. See you in September??

Room Tip: All rooms above the first floor have a beautiful view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We love the Acropolis because of its location and its family friendly atmosphere.It's always clean and every room has a beach view. I have never had any issues with the staff and Nick the owner is always pleasant. This was our third summer staying there and plan to go back next summer. The pool area is huge and always clean and has plenty of places to sit at the pool. I love it that you can just walk across the street to the beach and its walking distance to the Hereford Inlet light house.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good all have beach views.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We have been coming to the Acropolis for many years and have enjoyed everyone of them. The staff has always been friendly and ready to do whatever they can to make our stay a pleasant time.
Of course the view of the ocean is spectacular, I can just sit and look out from my room forever. There is always something going on and the ocean is my favorite sight. To get up in the morning and look out to sea makes everyday wonderful.
The rooms are well cared for. I enjoy having a microwave and refrigerator to use.

Room Tip: They're all good because they are all beach front.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The owner Nick was nice and polite. Desk personnel were ok but not very professional. We were there early (just after noon) we were told check in time is not until 2:00 pm and the room wasn't ready yet.When we first walked up to desk she was complaining about the previous couple at the deskear asked why are people so mean.(we didint hear anything) We were early so we all went to the bar and had a drink and d the wonderful view of the Ocean. Went back just after 2, and the room was not ready, we waited an hour in the hot sun(we went for a week on Aug. 2nd) The room wasn't the cleanist. Paint on walls peeling, wood on door peeling off. we asked several times for towels finally on the 2nd day we in received three, we were 5 people. When I went to desk to inquire there was another guest walked in she said I have your towels handed him a bag and said we always take care of our special guests. I ask do you say that in front of other guest. The maids were friendly but never changed the sheets the whole time we were there. The view was awesome.

1  Thank Judy L
Reviewed August 28, 2013

stayed in aug like I said I was going to do in my last review. glad to say pool looked good since it was not ready in may. glad to see you can get onto the beach across the street which was not built yet in may but works out well now. overall everything looks about the same. my biggest complaint is like in my other reviews I find it in poor taste that they sell your parking spot to one day beach people and you have nowhere to park when you get there when your paying $200.00 a night. room was the same outside the same. biggest problem I had was no in room tel service working when I needed it. I was going to go back down in the fall for one last shot of the ocean fun but with my current job I don't think we are going to get there. god wiling I will try to get back down in may for the boardwalk car show and I will review again. have a great year hope to review again.

1  Thank garfield92
Aloha Oceanfront Motel
#1 of 40 in North Wildwood
1 mi away
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwal...
#36 of 40 in North Wildwood

Been to Acropolis Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!