We have been staying at this hotel for the past 6 years. A coworker suggested Montego Bay because we were looking for a place to take our then 3yr old daughter. We have managed to stay in the same room for 5 of the 6 years. We had a terrific view from the ocean front room (608). The elevator is extremely extremely slow. Let me say that again, extremely. If you were there during their specials you could only order (or at least we could only order from a paper menu) after the first year we decided not to get their weekend package deal. The food was okay. Nothing on the menu was added or changed during our stays there every summer. Last year we decided to go off the boardwalk to find other eating places. The rooms were of a nice size for three people. The knob to the tub was broke and it stayed broke every summer after. I can't speak for last year because we stayed on the fifth floor just below. The parking was cramped. but okay I guess. They added more rooms about a year or so ago.The elevators on that side of the hotel are much better. The indoor waterpark made me feel uncomfortable. The staff aren't the most people oriented people in the world but I have encounterd worse. All and all I guess it was ok. This year we are going to break the cycle and stay at a very different hotel. We won't be getting an ocean view(because we waited to late) but now at least we will have someplace to compare Montego Bay to. Montego Bay isn't a bad place, its on the boardwalk, and near the beach. Everyone has their own opinion and everyone isn't going to like or dislike the same things all the time. You have to experience it for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- our 128 unit resort range from 1-4 bedrooms 3 bath 165 seat restaurant with fullservice bar open for breakfast lunch and dinner in season. indoor pool and water park open year round. arcade,fitness center,massages,tanning bed,tikie bar located at indoor pool,outdoor barbacque grills,ocean front and ocean view suites, in season kids activities as well as free hot dog parties with dj on the ocean front sundeck ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Hotel North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Wildwood New Jersey
- Montego Bay Wildwood Nj