Stayed here once in May '05, ok, not bad. My 5 year loved the indoor slide in the pool. My husband loved the location, directly on the boardwalk, very convenient. However, the pool was SMALL!! Faced east, so at 3:00 or so, NO SUN! So we tried again in 9/05. If you stay here make sure you stay on the ground floor or you will wait 20 mintues for an elevator. And there are more than one! I most likely won't stay here again. Plus's: Location and Restaurant. Downers: Elevators wait time, small pool, pool location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- our 128 unit resort range from 1-4 bedrooms 3 bath 165 seat restaurant with fullservice bar open for breakfast lunch and dinner in season. indoor pool and water park open year round. arcade,fitness center,massages,tanning bed,tikie bar located at indoor pool,outdoor barbacque grills,ocean front and ocean view suites, in season kids activities as well as free hot dog parties with dj on the ocean front sundeck ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Hotel North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Wildwood New Jersey
- Montego Bay Wildwood Nj