My Family and I have stayed at the Montego Bay a few times. We LOVED the Breafast, and Dinner Package they offered, and the Food was the Best! The Room was a nice size, but very Dirty. The View was GREAT. The " Indoor Waterpark" Is a JOKE! It's not a Waterpark, it's an Extremely COLD Indoor Pool with a Slide. There is a Kiddie Pool, and a " Hot Tub ", that leaves little to be desired! It's like getting into a Bath! The Hot Tub water should be how warm they keep the Pool, and the Hot Tub NEEDS to be Hoter! We are Not Drinkers so we did not take any part in the Tiki Bar. The One Night we went down to the " WaterPark " ( POOL ) It was Closed and I went to the Front Desk, it took over an hour to get it reopened, so we Lost out on the " Open Time " The Staff especially the Front Desk Staff, is VERY RUDE! WATCH OUT FOR THE Added Rates for additional Children!!!!!!!! The Elevators DO SUCK! They are Way to slow especially when you have a bunch of people that are checking out at the same time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- our 128 unit resort range from 1-4 bedrooms 3 bath 165 seat restaurant with fullservice bar open for breakfast lunch and dinner in season. indoor pool and water park open year round. arcade,fitness center,massages,tanning bed,tikie bar located at indoor pool,outdoor barbacque grills,ocean front and ocean view suites, in season kids activities as well as free hot dog parties with dj on the ocean front sundeck ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Hotel North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Wildwood New Jersey
- Montego Bay Wildwood Nj