Montego Bay
Carideon Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$95
$80
Horizon Motor Inn(North Wildwood)
$105
Sahara Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$120
$76
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Jade East Motel(North Wildwood)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor waterparkfull kitchenbad reviewswildwood crestsoccer tournamentnext yearboard walkevery summerfamily vacationmany yearstikiboardwalkroomypiersnjefficiency
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family goes to the shore every year. We always get a condo but wanted to try the Montego Bay one time as it is right on the boardwalk and of course includes an indoor waterpark. Amazing! We had a room with a balcony overlooking the boardwalk and beach. The rooms were clean and nice. The indoor waterpark was a lot of fun! All in all we had a really good experience and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Gingerlee16
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had read plenty of reviews before arriving at Montego Bay. Many of those negative...... Did they stay at the same place I did? Was I thoroughly surprised. I have no idea what the complaining is about..... Seriously don't. My son and I were in the Dominican Republic at the end of July, my family and I were in Fort Lauderdale and Disney world the week prior and then we had Labor Day there at wildwood, NJ. The hotel deals with salt water and chlorine water all day and for that they keep that place ...... Clean as a whistle under those circumstances. Room was clean and updated, and staff was on point friendly and courteous. One complaint: children in the hot tub? .... But hey.... It's a family resort. Period. Wonderful experience and I would unequivocally book there again. Look me up, I travel all the time... I know hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Alejandro_D962
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We decided to give this popular Hotel a try with their Fathers Day weekend special . Not disappointed at all . Splurged on the presidential suite and all I can say is WOW , what a room . 3 bedrooms , 2 baths , hot tub in master suite bedroom , spectacular view ...just fabulous I never wanted to leave .Private covered balconies completed this room as it was nice to just sit and look out over the boardwalk and beach , we were on the 4th floor facing south . We had a meal plan which was really quite good , if you didn't like what was on that menu the dollar value was carried over to regular menu and deducted off the bill . That was great for any picky eaters without losing value . And the restaurant food . was very very good and fast with a staff that nice and friendly .Located right on the boardwalk and steps from the beach made it very nice . While the weather was perfect my Teenagers Loved the indoor waterpark and second deck pool overlooking the boardwalk and beach .Two lounges , massage spa , game room all under one roof .. With just one visit , this Hotel has become one of our favorites and will be returning for .

Room Tip: take advantage of one of their weekend specials with food plan
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed August 25, 2013

After reserving the ocean-view room for 400+/night, I was thoroughly disappointed from arrival to departure. Upon arrival, the elevator took literally 30 minutes. The room was nice, spacious but upon inspection had DIRTY sheets. We told the front desk and was told would be taken care of immediately. After returning to the room several hours later and inspecting the sheets, THESE WERE WORSE! Luckily, a local supermarket had sheets for sale. After purchasing the sheets and cleaning supplies, we returned to the room. Later that night, not wanting to waste another 30 minutes waiting for the elevator, we took the stairs. What a MISTAKE! Leaking ceilings, saturated carpets, falling plaster, buckets catching water were everywhere and an overall dangerous trip to leave the building. After almost falling, I was FED UP! WE HAD TO GO! Using my phone, I took pictures of everything! After deciding to leave, I was Surprised to be told I could not get the remaining amount back if we checked out! They didn't even seem SURPRISED and I was told and I quote "No Refunds"

Luckily, I had taken pictures which I then showed the manager. She asked where I had taken these pictures and seemed SHOCKED herself and had no choice but to return the remaining amount. To my surprise, we were not offered an apology, a future stay or ANYTHING! UNBELIEVABLE! This was the WORST traveling expierence, I have encountered. This Resort ruined our stay and vaction!

Disappointed Travelers

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank JayTee215
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My mom, sons and I took our first family vacation together ever and we all loved this place! My boys are 12 and 16 and they had a blast at the arcade and both the indoor and outdoor pools. My mom is partially disabled so the location being right on the boardwalk was perfect. Everything we needed was right there or within walking distance. Our room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. We had an ocean front room on the 4th floor and the view was amazing. We loved being right at the beach and having our own private balcony overlooking the pool too. The maid service that we had was great, very attentive and friendly -- anything extra that we asked for they brought us with a smile. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The food and service at the Adam's Restaurant was excellent (a little pricey but huge portions). One day while we were there the hotel had free hotdogs, soda and beer for the guests on the sundeck by the pool. Free hotdogs and beer by the pool??!!!! Wow!!! :-) We really loved this place and are already planning our vacation there again next year!! The only thing that I would have liked would be to have free Wi-Fi in the rooms. The lobby had it for free but if you wanted it in your room you had to pay $10 per day for it -- ouch!

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor, ocean front, and we had no problems at all. Very spacious and clean and the view was amazing.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family