Montego Bay
Le Boot Oceanfront Suites(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$105
$90
Hotels.com
Horizon Motor Inn(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$125
Roman Holiday Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$89
Florentine Family Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$109
Aloha Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$175
$101
Sahara Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$115
Carideon Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$143
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$109
$69
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor waterparkfull kitchenbad reviewswildwood crestsoccer tournamentnext yearboard walkevery summerfamily vacationmany yearstikiboardwalkroomypiersnjefficiency
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed at Montego Bay once, mainly because we couldn't get a room in our usual Wildwood hotel. Our room was huge, especially for Wildwood, and we had a two-bedroom suite. The indoor waterpark was unexpected, but it was really great for our son. The price wasn't too high (it was off-season). We even went to the restaurant once when we were staying someplace else. Then why did I give this only an average rating? Because the room was dingy, not very clean. The furniture was stained and smelled bad. Everything looked run down, from the minute you go inside. We won't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The owner of Montego Bay, he's a kind, gentle man. He is always willing to upgrade. He grew up in North Wildwood and his playground was the beach and Ocean. He's a producer and I like that about him. He is a Visionary with the idea of the water-park. His father is quite simply the nicest man you could ever meet. Sometimes I think, people are uncomfortable because they are out of their safety zone-(home). The people at M-Bay try to make you feel comfortable but sometimes I guess there are some that just can't relax. The sunrises are absolutely amazing yet the sunsets are equally as such. The beach on 18th Ave. is the coolest's of surfs. . Do I think things could be better? Always. Do the employees want people to enjoy their vacation? Of course, it's about you and yours. I truly hope you enjoy your stay. Montego Bay is unique if you see the positives. The negatives I'd take with a grain of salt.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Champsterific
adam y, Owner at Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

I thank you for your very kind words reguarding myself and my father. our family recently celebrated our 50th year in the hospitality business here in north wildwood and look forward to many more years to come. we greatly appreciate your business

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have never in my life had bed bugs or known anyone who did. My husband and I stayed on the 4th flr Ocean front, Room was disgusting,not cleaned. Sleeping in bed I got a few bites on my legs, we went home and guess what--I brought home bed bugs from there? So the weekend we stayed there ended up costing about $1000 so far to treat. They are so dirty there, long brown hairs in the bathroom when we got there(def not ours,we have blonde hair). Its sad bc we've stayed there in the off season several times and its gone downhill fast. Slow elevators,dirty,etc.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
14  Thank Ericka M
adam y, Owner at Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

I am sorry for not having responded sooner to your recent travel report to our resort. Your visit with us was on 2/28/13 and you posted your review on 3/15/13. on 3/23/13 you called the front desk to speak with a manager and shortly there after on the same day I returned your call. I indicated to you that on 3/21/13 I had hired an independent pest control co. which uses a trained dog that detects bed bugs. I also indicated that the entire 4th floor (all units) were examined. I explained to you the results of that inspection, which were negative, and indicated I would forward to you a copy of that written report which I did in todays mail 3/28/13.I will leave a copy of that report at the front desk for anyone to review in the future .I am sorry that your stay with us was unpleasant.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights. We were in town for a cheer competition. We had never been to Wildwood. We were in one of the newly remodeled family suites with an ocean front balcony and view. We had an ocean front view which was absolutely amazing. Very relaxing, and the suite was large with lots of open space.. The staff was excellent, and provided any help we needed. Betty from housekeeping was super nice and very efficient. We ate at the restaurant and the food was awesome. We also ate at the Tiki Bar by the pool/waterpark and that was amazing as well. We did not utilize the water park due to my daughters late compete times both days, however, it looked like it was alot of fun. This was a great beach resort hotel and we would definately stay here again! Do not believe the bad reviews.

Room Tip: Get an ocean front view family suite
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank 10Karen15
adam y, Owner at Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

thank you for your kind words we appreciate your business and always look forward to the cheer competition each year

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My family and I stayed in your hotel even with some of the horrible reviews it had, and I'm so glad we did! Our room was awesome . It was clean and huge! the Staff was GREAT Helen, Michelle, Nicole, Karen, Mike (the names are in order in how I met them). We were there for a Cheer Competion my kids had fun in the water park which was halfway down the hall from our room another bonus!! Thank You Guys we had a great stay. I would recommend staying here.
Joanne

Room Tip: 2 bedroom 2 bath !!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank joanne m
adam y, Owner at Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

thank you for your kind words we appreciate your business. I can assure you that we make every effort to make sure our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay