This was my first time staying in Wildwood NJ and the only reason why I went was because my children wanted to go on a vacation before they had to go back to school. My co worker and I talked about going to Montego Bay because she stayed there last summer. When I went to check in the guy at the front desk acted as if I irked him by checking in he didn't even have the courtesy to hand me my Visa card in my hand like I did to him he just put it on the counter. We got to our room and everything looked ok until it was time for bed. The room that my girls slept in was hot, the bathroom sink was clogged real bad and the stopper that was in it had mold or something on it, the sofa bed had no sheets until the next morning when housekeeping came, the door to the patio didn't lock and the chlorine from the indoor water park burned my eyes something terrible. Not to mention the elevators ran really really slow. My room had candy wrappers and food under the couch under the dresser in the bedroom was a razor or something and cereal under the bed. Besides all of the above they stay was okay until we had to leave the day before our check out day because of Hurricane Irene and they don't even give u anything back which is not fair but it's okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- our 128 unit resort range from 1-4 bedrooms 3 bath 165 seat restaurant with fullservice bar open for breakfast lunch and dinner in season. indoor pool and water park open year round. arcade,fitness center,massages,tanning bed,tikie bar located at indoor pool,outdoor barbacque grills,ocean front and ocean view suites, in season kids activities as well as free hot dog parties with dj on the ocean front sundeck ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Hotel North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Wildwood New Jersey
- Montego Bay Wildwood Nj