See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

The chateau bleu motel was No so good and no so bad.Has a Good pool but no to bigger .Is near to the beach.Has a small bathroom and a small TV.The WiFi don't really work. Has a so good kitchen with microwave and others things...

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Very nice and clean motel, the owners are very friendly and will help you with anything you may need. I have been going there for the past 12 years and almost always see some of the same families year after year.Their is also a very good ice cream polar next door where you can indulge at night.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank georgecD5983YK
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This motel is located very close to the beach and the Boardwalk. There is a small grocery store 2 blocks away. The motel is old and poorly maintained, but clean. The staff is not very friendly and their families are constantly in the pool. The maid does not seem to speak English and she willl do the cleaning even if you put a sing "Do not disturb"on your door. My room (212) was badly maintained. The shower was very noisy and the kitchenette was defective. I talked to the owner and she sent me her husband for repair. He did not succeed and we didn't see him again. When I asked for a credit for the non-functional kitchenette I was coldly replied "No No No". I got the same reply when I asked if we could stay parked a few more hours to take advantage of the beach.

In summary, if you choose Chateaubleu motel for your stay, be aware that you will have no credit or refund and you will have to deal with room they will give you.

Room Tip: Do not take the room 212. The kitchenette do not work and the shower make terrible noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Dominic S
Reviewed August 20, 2013

It's the second year in a row that We go at Chateau Bleu. Rooms are clean, have kitchenette, pool is clean, BBQ are available near the pool. Beach is only 2 blocks away, there is an ice cream vendor on the corner of the block + a grocery 1 street away. Morey's peer is 7 block's away which is great. The beach is wonderful, We saw dolphins from the beach almost every day. Great place, great spot. I'm not a fan of the Doo Wop style but for the price, it's great !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Christian H
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I must say the place is clean And close to the beach but that's pretty much it. First time hurricane Irene swept in and we had to evacuate which is fine but no refund for the three days I already paid for not even a comp so me And my family could come back I mean almost a thousand a week come on. Then the lady who owns it has her family down the whole time with her grandchild running over and one of the family members had a nerve to say something about my 4 year old after her snotty grandson was antagonizing my kid. Next year ill be spending my time somewhere the family of the family isn't hanging all around.

• Stayed: August 2012