“Needs some TLC !!!”
Review of Cardinal Motel

Cardinal Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Cardinal Motel
Ranked #32 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been going to this motel for a few years now! Some of the staff, like Bill is very nice, howerver the other guy, think his name is Steve, he is so ignorant!!! I know it's a shore motel, but needs updating soooo bad. Housekeeping use to do a decent job, but not this year. I think I'm gonna find a better place for next year!! Dirty, Dirty, Dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and I recently got back from a four day getaway stay at the Cardinal Motel. We have stayed at this motel for over 20 years. The great staff and cleanliness always impresses me. We had a really nice room, very clean with two double beds. They keep the rooms and grounds very, very clean. The family that owns this motel is always so pleasant and helpful.

I can't wait to go back again and see my friends that the Cardinal Motel.

Room Tip: Book early as they fill up fast!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank brdie44
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed at the Cardinal last year because or a recommendation of a friend. Boy was I impressed. The staff was very nice and the room was clean. The pool was very clean as well. My kids really enjoyed the game room as well as the pool. I am staying here again this year and can't wait to go down. :)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Meghanlarsen
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I would stay at the Cardinal Motel a thousand times over! My husband has stayed there ever since he was a young child, on his family vacations. We started that tradition when we got married and with our children. The rooms are clean, air conditioning works, and everyone has a great time! The family that owns the Cardinal is wonderful and always makes sure we are satisfied each time we stay there.

Room Tip: If you are travelling with young children and want to have a separate room for them, ask to reserve...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Jacqueline H
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Booked a room here for 3 nights for Beach Blast soccer tournament. Hadn't been to Wildwood in many years and a friend recommended staying at the Cardinal. It was clean, in a good location and the owner and staff were very courteous and friendly. I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kim R
Reviewed July 18, 2010

This was the worst hotel ever. It was very dirty the rugs were so gross i wouldnt let my kids even walk without shoes on. They advertise ac but they dont work the sink kept getting backed up had to brush our teeth in the shower. The staff was not pleasant it seems they like to rent to there friends and then hangout with them and be ignorant to there other guest. One of there friends or guest they are very friendly with bumped into my son and burned him with her cigerette and never even came to me to apologize. When I confronted the woman the manager gave me additude because i was not so nice to the woman who burned my son, who by the way had three burn blisters on his hand. The staff and owners are not professional at all and the place was very dirty and the up keep was very poor. If I hadn't been in the soccer beach blast i would have asked for a refund the very first minute i saw the room but unfortunatly I was stuck but did leave a day early and complained about the problems and the owner never even offered any of my money back she just said ok return key before u leave. Would never ever recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank kelleetricocci
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Recently I stayed at the Cardinal and must say it was ok. The rugs really need a good cleaning. I think the concrete outside maybe cleaner than the rugs. There is a gentlemen who I believe is the oldest son and he is always cleaning especialy the concrete when somethings spills. I must say that I was a little upset to here the other brother call the other brother a not so nice name. I was with my family and did not need to here such language. The rooms are a little outdated. I wish they installed some kind of internet and possibly tv's in the back room of the suites. Great gameroom!!! As for the office, they made checking in a breeze and the younger lady that checked us in seemed to care alot about our stay. She said that if we need help with anything to make sure to come back and ask for help. It is very nice to see that there are still people who will take the time out to see that you are comfortable.
As to if I would stay again, I think I would give it one more try and hope they would do a little upgrading.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family