“Good old time NJ Style Italian Restaurant”

Pepe's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
North Plainfield, New Jersey
“Good old time NJ Style Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very good value on the meal for your money. Menu was what used to be the typical old style Italian food that is now so hard to find in a small casual atmosphere. No complaints on any of the dishes selected including the specials.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank subvetbubblehead

Palm City, Florida
“Ideal Family Style Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We've eaten here frequently over the decades. Never been disappointed. Pepe's veal dishes are excellent and hearing Pepe pounding the veal as he prepares the meal adds to the experience. The eggplant dishes are another favorite, Prices are extremely reasonable and service is friendly and efficient.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Thomas T
New Jersey
“Fabulous yet again!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I took some local friends here for the first time and again the service and food were amazing! I got the Eggplant Rollatini which is homemade and tasty. Ricotta cheese and an Italian meat line the interior. My friends got Chicken Franchese and Manicotti and raved about them. For a Wednesday night the place was full- you can also bring your own wine. The only thing I missed as the weekend specials.

“The ABSOLUTE best!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I just finished experiencing Pepe's for the first time... & when I tell you that I'm in love... I MEAN IT!!!

I'm a true italian food lover & I've gotten the chance to experience italian food straight from the hands of world renown italian chefs. When I tell you that Pepe's food has topped everything that I've ever experienced before.

& the prices are the icing on the cake, along with the friendly & welcoming staff!

I definitely will be returning... THIS WEEKEND!

NJ
“After 25 years”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Food has been the same from the first day they opened?..good solid food..good price..family run...however service is very slow as it was the day they opened...

Still we go there at lest 4 times a month...food is worth it...

• Visited December 2011