“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hamburg, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Ate here on a special coupon. All was superb. Even the bottle of pino Grigio . I have asked my local store to add it to their stock

• Visited August 2013

new jersey
“Wonderful meal at Pellegrino's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a wonderful meal here-service was excellent and so was the food! We started with escarole and beans which were hearty, delicious, and the perfect size. Had the pan seared pork tenderloin and it was flavorful and so good that I would definitely order it again. This was a dinner with kids and I would probably not bring them back as the pasta dish for them was ok-and desserts were the same. This is more of an adults place so you can enjoy the inventive dishes and bar-will be back!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank chachibean
West Milford, New Jersey
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I cannot say enough about this restaurant...excellent meal, service, ambience. Hangar Steak to die for. My BF and I have been here many times and have never had a bad experience. The owner is on site and makes sure you are well taken care of. I highly recommend you make a reservation especially on the weekend. This place is one of my all time favorites.

• Visited June 2013
Little Falls, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times with my husband and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a delicious Italian meal. We have both had fish and pasta dishes there and have never been dissappointed. Most recently my husband had the hanger steak and it was tender and well seasoned. The waiters are efficient and very friiendly. In addition to their regular menu they always have some wonderful specials too.I don't usually order dessert but my husband has had the lemoncello sorbet and the rum cake. I did sneak a taste and both were outstanding!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NJDAZ
NJ
“Friendly atmosphere and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We used a groupon the other night for this Italian restaurant. As there are so many Italian restaurants in our area, we thought it would be a nice, average dinner. We were pleasantly surprised to find the menu and presentation very welcoming. We began with a tomato and mozzarella appetizer which we shared. It was plentiful and delicious. I wanted fish, so I ordered the grouper. It was prepared delicately with just the right amount of seasoning and crust atop a wonderful array of roasted vegetables. My husband ordered the pork chop which was succulent and delicious but rather large for his appetite. While eating, the owner came to speak to us to make sure all was well. That was an excellent touch. Our dessert was a lemon cheesecake which was also very nice. Our waitress was helpful and very pleasant. Please give this place a try. It's not to be taken lightly.

• Visited July 2013