“Excellent food and service ”

Nadie's Touch of Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

This is my go to place. The food is always excellent and the service is great. I have gotten saltimbocca as my favorite dish. Always excellent and tasty. Will be back over and over again .

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank FTEACH

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent meal here with my wife & we really enjoyed it. The salad is terrific and it is served family style. I had the brigol special & I loved it. On top of homemade gnocchi. My wife had the Liz Special- nice shrimp dish.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank 156richh
Reviewed August 22, 2018

It's a rare find when it is hard to say which out shined the other, the great food or the terrific staff/owners. This was a very pleasant surprise and we are sure to be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Robert A
Reviewed August 6, 2018

It is great when you find a terrific restaurant that is right around the corner, so to speak. People are very nice and you feel welcome. They have a lot of Pasta dishes but those stand alone Entrees are fantastic. If your over fifty, plan to share them. Value is right on.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Kahnman1938
Reviewed July 11, 2018

This is our go to place for Italian cuisine. It is on par withe best around. Friendly servers and a great hostess. Food is tasty, fresh and prepared as you would want it to be.

Date of visit: July 2018