“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent meal here with my wife & we really enjoyed it. The salad is terrific and it is served family style. I had the brigol special & I loved it. On top of homemade gnocchi. My wife had the Liz Special- nice shrimp dish.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank 156richh

Reviewed August 22, 2018

It's a rare find when it is hard to say which out shined the other, the great food or the terrific staff/owners. This was a very pleasant surprise and we are sure to be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Robert A
Reviewed August 6, 2018

It is great when you find a terrific restaurant that is right around the corner, so to speak. People are very nice and you feel welcome. They have a lot of Pasta dishes but those stand alone Entrees are fantastic. If your over fifty, plan to share them. Value is right on.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Kahnman1938
Reviewed July 11, 2018

This is our go to place for Italian cuisine. It is on par withe best around. Friendly servers and a great hostess. Food is tasty, fresh and prepared as you would want it to be.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank FTEACH
Reviewed November 7, 2017

First, its close to our house in neighboring town. parking is a little tough but other local businesses are closed so you can use their parking. FAMILY BUSINESS!!!!!!
They used to be in Wayne much bigger but Nadi said he lost touch with customers.
Each meal begins with crusted bread with a spread of delicious bean spread and slight garlic. Then first course is a salad bowl filed with fresh made salad with salami and cheeses. I order veal and my wife usually orders pasta with shrimp.
I always get desert and cappuccino. NEVER EVER a bad or ok meal always great.
Bob and Gail