“Excellence”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

New to our area. I'm a local. There used to be many other choices for sushi, but not any more.

Yozu sushi is excellence on a plate. Fresh, beautiful and beyond flavorful. We gave it a try. The owner was our sushi chef for the night. Fantastic presentation, skill and great conversation.

This is in an old Kentucky Fried Chicken building. I say, good by to the deep fried and hello to the fresh preparations. We did not try the hibachi side of the house... yet.

If you are waiting for the ferry, visiting the Cape May area or a local, I highly recommend you give Yozu a go. There are other choices in the area, but this one may just be your best bet yet.

1  Thank Brokenboat

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I wasn't expecting Yozu to be the best sushi experience that I've ever had, but that's exactly what it turned out to be. The food is fresh, delicious and the presentation is awesome. I seriously can't say enough good things. Go in and check it out for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank MMallia
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was very pleased with the service and the food. There are many choices on the menu and the meals are reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere and very clean!

This restaurant has not been open long and is located at the end of the ACME parking lot, previously Kentucky Fried Chicken. It is sort of out of the way, hopefully people will begin to notice it.

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to try the new Yozu restaurant, instead of our favorited Momiji. The interior design is nice and warm in the seating area, but the hibachi area is to bright from what we're used to and prefer. We decided on hibachi but also ordered off the sushi menu. The tornado roll is amazing and nothing like I've ever tried (flavor wise) before. The chicken they use for hibachi is of higher quality then that used at Momiji. They also include hibachi noodles. Everything was good! The server could've checked on us more. She never refilled our drinks during hibachi and we had to ask the hostess for our check. We will return eventually.

1  Thank capemayallday
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Been there 3 times. All good. personally like off the menu more than hibachi, but it was entertaining for the family.