“Great Crabcake”

Mike's Bayshore Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 16, 2015

A great Crabcake come with excellent fries. Also ordered hummus to go and it was very good too. It's more of a take out place but does have seating inside and out. I would definitely recommend and return. This is a one man place and he and he does a good job.

1  Thank Seeingtheworld2014

Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

The place is three sections,A bar area , a table family setting area and the third is for take out liquor and lottery tickets .
Try the BLUE BURGER ANd FRIES OR THE. RIBS....... You will not
Be disappointed !
The service is friendly and the place is clean. Prices are fair

1  Thank Capemaybeachlover
Reviewed November 7, 2014

Ordered a couple steaks and some seafood takeout. Steaks were extremely greasy and tasted like onions. When I went to pay order with credit card owner Mike, gave me some static that I had to pay extra because credit card company charges him... no problem paid cash and I quote in broken English "I have no change". Bill came to 24 bucks and gave him 2 $20's NO way I was going to tip that much for the attitude I was getting. He then started to scream at me asking what I wanted him to do. Told him to dig in his pocket and give me my change. He refused. I told him to forget the food to give me my money back, he refused and then told me to "GET THE (expletive) OUT!" This is the single worst experience I have had with any business. This is why I don't like to deal with foreigners. They act as though you owe them something. Save yourself the hassle and scratch this place off your list. Thanks Mike I really do appreciate the way you do business.

7  Thank Aldo L
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on our way home from the beach. The grouper and the tuna sandwiches were much better than the seafood from 5 star restaurants and much better value. The owner was friendly and very fast providing our food. Also, fresh seafood...decent food we've had during our beach get away this week and half the cost compared to other restaurants. Highly recommend it!

3  Thank Jleerx
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The prime rib is out of this world. The Mediterranean food is great. Don't miss this joint. Huge portions and u can taste the dedication in the food.

2  Thank Lindsey B