“Saturdays are for Bill's!”

Uncle Bill's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We arrived about 1130 am (3/9/13) and were seated quickly. We have been to several other Bill's, but this one was new to us. This location was very clean and we were seated promptly. We ordered pancakes w/ bacon, and peanut butter chip pancakes w/ bacon and scrapple.

Menu items were served quickly and piping hot. The pancakes were served well done, the product of a hot and seasoned griddle. Thats how they should be, bar none. Drinks ordered were hot chcolate w/ whipped cream and strawberry milk. The milk was ice cold, just as I like.

Service was efficient, dishes were cleared when empty, and we were thanked for our business and invited to return. While it was the off season, they appeared to be coming of a earlier rush, and the restaurant was put cleaned and reset for lunch very quickly.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Been there multiple times. I never had a bad meal there, and will continue to frequent UB's. The wait staff is always pleasant and accommodating. We are always greeted with a friendly face.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We stop here every Sunday for breakfast , the food is better then most , large menu and fast service , but the most expensive breakfast you'll ever have for me and wife (fruit top pancakes) and 1 side average $30. That's a little high for two but its good and fast so for us we would pay a little extra for that .

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I recently visited uncle bills in north cape may and I wasn't happy at all with anything I had order. I ordered chipped beef and it didn't even come with home fries and my husband order number 2 with sausage. The sausage was raw in the middle bill was 26.00 for 2 people that's a lot for a little bit of food

1  Thank ashd24
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I had breakfast for the first time here and the food wasn't that good plus service made my breakfast even worse. I dont think I will be back again