“Small Place With Huge Flavor!”
Review of Bombay Grill - CLOSED

Bombay Grill
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Chef has access to fresh organic herbs mint, Curry leaf available for daily use, we use all fresh ingredients, no chemicals or sauces used here. Fresh produce, Basmati rice, lentils & beans with fresh ginger garlic, onion, tomatoes, green chilly used in kitchen everyday, Turmeric the wonder spice is used in most curries, we do food for Mind Body & Soul. / Cash Only
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Top notch food at very reasonable prices. Ordered Chicken Tikka Masala, Chana Masala, Palak Paneer, and on the chef's recommendation, Chicken Kali Mirchi. Wow, all great and the chef has good reason to be so proud of his Kali Mirchi.

The place is not fancy by any means, but the food is fresh and delicious. The service is curteous and friendly. i rated atmoshere high in my review anyway because everything else more than makes up for what may be lacked in that area.

There are newer reviews for Bombay Grill

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Food is excellent. I enjoyed very good and lovely family owned.

Good proportion of food for a fantastic price

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I usually do not expect much from a restaurant where you go up to the counter to order. I did not expect this place to have the fresh spices and freshly prepared sauces. My wife got the Paneer Tikka Masala. (Get this $6.95.) I got Ghat Rogan Josh. ($8.95) Evelyn said that hers was the best Paneer Tikka Masala she had ever had. For me it reminded me of the great Indian food we had in (of all places) Edinburgh. I wish this place was nearer to home. My one problem was that the food had a little too much fat. And the portions were large enough that we later got two more meals from the leftovers.

The place is a little hard to see as you are coming up on it. Then inside there are just about three or four tables and you go up to the counter to order. But if you want food this good at a price this good, it is worth it.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Best Chicken Tikka Masala I ever had. It was made fresh, on the spot, rice still steaming, perfect amount of heat, and the chicken tasted like it was marinated in garlic for a month.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Yesterday was about one of the busiest days in awhile. I got in a car accident days earlier, and had to pick up a rental car from Hertz, which is right next door. I ran into a bit of problem at Hertz, and had some time to burn--in 20-30 degree weather. This wonderful find was right next door to Hertz, and was I glad it was! I decided to order something very simple: their chicken curry and white rice. Having been to quite a few Indian Restaurants--ranging from take-out to full-dining--I know (or would like to think) I have had a decent amount of exposure to the cuisine. The portion was huge, and tasted great; it was on par with some of the best I have eaten.

I might add, the owner, Mukesh, is a really nice guy too!

I would definitely recommend this place for quick and delicious take-out at affordable prices.