“Ok steak”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went to this place a while back but for a fair price steak , I say it is worth it.I had the T Bone which was done very well on flame grill with marks and all

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The service, food, price for value, and ambience were very good. There is a good variety on the menu with something for everyone.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My son birthday is on August and Longhorn is the place we taking every year because is his favorite...he love the steak and their warm bread is delicious.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We usually don't like to eat in chain restaurants, but went with a few friends who 'raved' about how good this restaurant was. We were seated in a few minutes and our drink order was taken quickly. The rather extensive, and physically huge menu takes a bit to get through, but soon we all knew what we wanted. Unfortunately, two steaks were served well past the med-rare that they were ordered. They were quickly re-cooked. When they finally arrived, mine was terribly over seasoned. The meat, however, seemed to be a nice cut and had the correct tenderness. Perhaps with a little less salt seasoning and a little more attention to the cooking requests, this restaurant could move up a notch.

1  Thank FineTimer
Reviewed December 20, 2012

There's a Longhorns near my home and I drop in when I need a treat. The food is very good and carefully prepared. The wait staff is friendly and attentive.