“Very nice for a chain.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed December 20, 2012

There's a Longhorns near my home and I drop in when I need a treat. The food is very good and carefully prepared. The wait staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We loved our stop at Longhorn for a well deserved dinner which followed a long day of travel. Our waitress was helpful with menu suggestions and cheerful throughout our meal. We will return and recommend!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

It's a chain. Not really all that much to say. It was on route one so we stopped. The food was average, but very salty. The price was okay. I'd suggest being adventurous and finding a non-chain place, but that's just me.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Same as any other chain steakhouse...food was good, drinks refreshing and it is within walking distance to the hotel.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I dont need to write much. DIRTY AS H***! Thank you have a nice day! LOL!