“service is terrible”
Review of Dosa Grill

Dosa Grill
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This place has horrible service. waiter dropped a bowl full of sambhar on my jacket and when tried to clean up he messed it up more. when I said it is not clean and need to get it dry cleaned he said ok no problem and left. no sorry no compensation was offered and attitude was so bad. not going to this place ever.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place doesn't serve non-vegetarian food which becomes a plus for some. Normally its a busy place for weekend lunch buffet & offers quite a few menu items for the buffet.
We liked its dosa variety, different types of rice & vada sambar. Mini Idli with added Ghee (melted butter) makes it apt menu for kids.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The Masala Dosa was crispy and delicious the service was also attentive and idli,s were soft and fresh.

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

An excellent and varied buffet of very good South Indian Vegatarian dishes. We ate here for the Sunday buffet which included many really tasty dishes. All the dishes were pleasantly spicy- but not too spicy. We were the only non-Indians in the restaurant-so the atmosphere and food is really authentic. The fact that the restaurant was extremely hot and was cooled just by fans, added to its authenticity - it felt like we were in chennai or Hyderabad!

1  Thank lfiebert
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I love dosas, and I tried this restaurant based on it's name alone. They have a huge assortment of dosas! There are several that are exclusive to the restaurant. My favorite so far is the Dhaniya Masala Dosa. Everything there is lacto-vegetarian. I was so pleased, I've been back twice and can't wait to go again. The mango lassi is great. The atmosphere is not fancy. They also have a buffet, but I haven't tried it yet. I thought the prices were low!