All reviews perfectly nice hotel usb plugs jetted tub coffee maker in the room first floor decent breakfast front desk agent staff was very friendly and helpful a great stay short stay new jersey minute drive room was spacious would definitely stay here again easy access yogurt microwave
Reviewed October 23, 2017

You remember a hotel for 2 reasons. It was amazing or it was a disaster. This Comfort Suites was neither. It was a perfectly nice hotel, with a working hot shower, with plenty of 110V and a few USB plugs to recharge electronics with, had a decent breakfast that began at 6:30 a.m., and a working ice machine.

The 3 of us arrived late, took a few minutes to check in, then found 2 decent beds and a sofa that turned into a third bed. The sofa bed was not the most comfortable, but it was okay. My companions slept fine in the regular beds. There isn't a wide variety of food for the breakfast, but the sausage and eggs were hot and the coffee fine.

There was a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in the room, but aside from the fridge we didn't use any of the other items. The TV worked but I didn't watch it much.

Easy access to Rutger's University for a football game, perhaps a 15-20 minute drive. The hotel is right on Highway 1 so the traffic is busy, but I didn't hear any traffic noise. I would note our room was in the side facing away from traffic though. While I say the hotel was unremarkable I mean it in a good way. There were no problems and our stay was uneventful.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Appears to be getting overused. It is not that old, but it looks old and tired, especially inside. The hall rugs look dirty, as do the rugs in the rooms. The furniture is dated and tired looking, and rooms don't have enough light or plugs for computers, etc.
There is a frig and tv -- the tv is a disappointment in that most stations are not free -- everytime you click a channel there is a "pay notice" from optima asking for $$. In contrast, I just came back from FLA were the CS where I was staying had 600+ free stations. All things being equal, I would NOT come back here. There are better choices in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2017

This was my first time staying at this hotel and overall it was a great stay. I checked in late, around 10, but the staff was friendly, and there was coffee/tea in the lobby area. I had a whirlpool room, and enjoyed the tub, but some of the jets could have been stronger. This tub had high jets for your back which was nice.

The room itself had a few imperfections, as some wallpaper was peeling, and I found some old shampoos from past guests by the hot tub between the pillars. The bed was clean and comfortable and the room, # 201, was spacious. The lobby area was nice and I liked how the second floor elevator area overlooks the lobby. Everything worked well in my room and I had a comfortable quiet stay.

The breakfast was pretty good, enjoyed the flavored waffles, and pastries, but the eggs/sausage were just okay.

Overall I would definitely stay here again, as there is a Dunkin next door, the rooms were comfortable, and this stay was a great value!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

My friends were staying here for 3 weeks and the rooms were pretty comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms had a fridge and a microwave which was very good as my friends came from india and food wanted to eat Indian food so could store the frozen food and heat it using the microwave which helped them a lot.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

The comfort suites was very good. I was very impressed with the value I received from my money. Very clean and spacious. I would definitely go again. They also offer a very good breakfast in the morning, good selection of fruit in different foods to eat. I was pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: March 2017